Episode Discussion: Beware of Spoilers.

Options
2»

Replies

• ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I finally got caught up on ALL the season and am back on track as of tonight. I came here and was astonished that no one discussed last week's episode!!! :O
    Rick & Michonne - are you happy about this or upset about this?
    Jesus - good or bad?
    I don't read the comics, so everything is always a surprise for me. lol

Also, does anyone do the live sync on amc.com? We're going to be doing that this year.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I finally got caught up on ALL the season and am back on track as of tonight. I came here and was astonished that no one discussed last week's episode!!! :O
    Jesus - good or bad?

Also, does anyone do the live sync on amc.com? We're going to be doing that this year.

Hey!
    Rick & Michonne - I'm okay with it. Seems like a natural fit.
    Jesus - I haven't read the graphic novels, but seems to be good.

We do the story sync - have since they debuted it. I like it!
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Umm, has anyone else notice that Daryl hasn't had his crossbow so far this season!! Whaaaa!!!!
  • ToughHippieChick
    Options
    Umm, has anyone else notice that Daryl hasn't had his crossbow so far this season!! Whaaaa!!!!

It was stolen from him by the two people in the woods. (The ones that were with the diabetic girl named Tina.)

He will seek revenge and reclaim it.... I have faith in him. lol
  • wpwarrior88
    Options
    Dang! Your right, I forgot!! Thank you, I knew I should have tried to binge watch season 5! LOL
  • ginncjb
    ginncjb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Jesus - good or bad?

I was happy about Rick & Michonne but I hope they don't take away Michonne ' s ability to be a bad-*kitten*. ☺

I like Jesus & think he's going to be a great addition.

• tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Sex, sex, sex... This season has more sex than any other season. Its about time cause if I were in the middle of a world wide species ending event, I would want to make sure I took advantage of the one pleasure that doesnt have to be hunted down or killed for.
  • ToughHippieChick
    Options
    I was not happy with the latest episode!
    I didn't like the way the group immediately resorted to violence instead of negotiation.
    I didn't like that Glen killed his first human.
    And I didn't like that the writers tried to justify it by putting the pictures on the wall.
    Boo hiss episode.

Also, I know it broke Rosita's heart, but I was proud of Abraham's decision.
  • wpwarrior88
    Options
    Rick has been on that slippery slope from Good to Bad, I hope this doesn't propel him down the chasm.

I am amazed how everyone fell in line with it, even Michonne!
    I wasn't please with Carol's attitude toward Maggie - it's a pregnancy, not a disability!!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    Rick has been on that slippery slope from Good to Bad, I hope this doesn't propel him down the chasm.

I am amazed how everyone fell in line with it, even Michonne!
    I wasn't please with Carol's attitude toward Maggie - it's a pregnancy, not a disability!!

I think Rick is just done taking crap. He's determined to keep his group safe at all costs.

And to be fair, Carol lost her only child in a terrible way. Last thing she wants to see is Maggie lose her baby.
  • ToughHippieChick
    Options
    I'm so sad!! I loved Dr. Denise!!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    I'm so sad!! I loved Dr. Denise!!

I couldn't believe they killed her! BUT, I knew her yelling out there was not a good thing. How stupid can you really be? And why didn't Daryl and/or Rosita shut her up?

This is building up for an epic season finale, if I do say so myself.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wtf did I just see?! Tell me all the ways I didn't see what I think I did!
  • lvadmama
    lvadmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wtf did I just see?! Tell me all the ways I didn't see what I think I did!

Ikr! No way!