Week 6 weigh ins

Options
Lee bet seems to be MIA at the moment so we will keep posting a weekly weigh in until her return. I hope everyone is doing well and meeting their goals. This week, try to find a quote or picture or even two that really motivate you and put it somewhere you will see each day.

Anyhow, my stats, original weight 2016, 296 lbs. last week weight, 283, today's weight 282.7. Loss of .3 pounds this week. I am losing in fits and starts, so I will take what I can get haha!!

Replies

• msalewske0001
    msalewske0001 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs this week.
  • kilara21
    kilara21 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It's been two weeks since I've checked in. Week 5 I had no change in weight. I pushed a little harder this past week and am down 4 more pounds. Woo! Hope everybody else is meeting their goals :smile:

SW: 265
    LW: 249
    CW: 245
  • FiddlinRDH
    FiddlinRDH Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been out of town for 5 days. Walked over 12,000 steps on non travel days and over 8,000 steps on travel days. I stayed under my calorie goal but was right at it!
    I weighed this morning and I was up 5 pounds. That's ok. I know I retain fluid very badly and I even had to loosen my shoes this morning due to my feet being so swollen. My goal was to not "gain" over 5 pounds on this trip. So, with that in mind, I was a success! LOL

We've got this girls!!!!
  • ICameToGetDown
    ICameToGetDown Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I am down 2.3 lbs this week. It's seemed like forever from 20-30 pounds lost.
    I have lost 8.4 towards this challenge.

I have a pair of jeans from 1997 hanging on my closet door. I will one day fit into them!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 267.0
    Last weeks weight: 253.4
    Current weight: 254
    Week Weight Loss: +.6
    Total Weight Loss: -13 lbs

I am up from last week, but finally on the down hill slide from the weekend. A house warming party at my sisters and the super bowl really got me off track, finally finding my way back.
  • Cheryl7777
    Cheryl7777 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    It can really be hard getting back on track once you slide off. You're doing it though. Just keep at it and that small gain will be gone quickly.
  • justtjoy
    justtjoy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    SW: 304
    CSW: 254
    CW: 229
    down 25lbs for challenge
    down 75 total!
  • purplemnm72
    purplemnm72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    For this week my loss was. 0.6 lbs. I'm struggling with stress and anxiety over things I cannot control. Trying to get myself back on track.

Sw 393
    1/1 weight. . 358
    2/12 weight 342.2

Challenge loss so far. .. 15.8 lbs
  • Cheryl7777
    Cheryl7777 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    For this week my loss was. 0.6 lbs. I'm struggling with stress and anxiety over things I cannot control. Trying to get myself back on track.

Sw 393
    1/1 weight. . 358
    2/12 weight 342.2

Challenge loss so far. .. 15.8 lbs

I'm sorry you are having a bad time right now. I hope things get better soon.