Options
2»

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    goforit06 wrote: »
    Holy moly Felicia!!!!

^^^This. Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Wow!! Colby....such a transformation!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Erin looks amazing too.
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    ^^^Agreed they both look fabulous! Wow!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I love this makeover week!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Did Commercial Challenge for the second hour...

Commercial #1: 40 Squats
  • SweeteeBri
    Options

Commercial #2: 15 Reverse Crunches (soooo hard)
  • SweeteeBri
    edited February 2016
    Options

Commercial #2: 15 Reverse Crunches
    Commercial #3: Stretched until commercial ended.
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    2nd Round:
    Commercial 1: 20 squats
    Commercial 2: 10 reverse crunch
    Commercial 3: stretch out!!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    So glad Felicia didn't go home.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I actually like all the remaining contestants but I'm hoping Erin or Felicia wins :)
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Commercial Challenge Complete

I got a late start to watching it last night but did complete the commercial challenge.

LOVE makeover week. The only thing I didn't like about the show last night was that Felicia didn't go home. I haven't liked her from the beginning. She started out with such a bad attitude. I mean I know why they kept her. She has the least amount of weight to lose so it's likely she'll be below the next weigh in too. But it looked like Bob was going to miss Lauren the most. LOL Every season it always seemed like he had a favorite and to me I think she was his fav this time around.
  • adelinue
    adelinue Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Commercial Challenge Complete.

Didn't get the impression that Bob got a favorite this season. I wasn't surprised by the elimination, if we take the game play element Lauren is a biggest treath, and emotionally she seems very closed off so it's more likely that Felicia got more friends, especially among the girls.

I usually love makeover week but this year has seen very low losts (we're only a month away from finals!) so the changes, while apparent, wheren't as amazing as usual. They all looked smoking tho; absolutely love Colby's new look; he looks so handsome with that new beard and hair! -Totally fell in love with his mom; no surprise he's such a sweet guy if she raised him!
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Finally got around to the episode this week! I've always loved makeover week. The biggest shock to me may have been Stephen, seeing the change in his face was amazing. I love Erin's new hair color! She looks like a rock star. As for the elimination I wasn't shocked by them sending Lauren home, though I have grown to like her a lot throughout the season. I started out the season not liking Felicia but she's actually become one of my favorite players.

Did the commercial challenge
    I'm glad this group keeps me active during commercial breaks! I never sit through the commercials anyway but having something purposeful to do has been a great motivator.

Hope everyone is having a good week!
This discussion has been closed.