Jayme's (PowerBlackout) Daily Food Journal

PowerBlackout77
PowerBlackout77 Posts: 43 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Day #1 was 903 calories. "Fried" rice (1 tsp oil, rice, cabbage, onion, broccoli, one small chicken breast, soy sauce, sweet and sour sauce and chinese five spice), salad with tzatziki sauce (kittygonzalez3511, you inspired me to buy some this morning! 40 calories for two tablespoons!) I only used one on my salad. Also two cookies, one was chocolate chip and the other was a cinnamon bun oreo. So good but I am so full. I also need to work on my photo taking skills. :P yybpfzuk4w5x.png

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Nice. I had a similar meal. The sauces are what really liven up an otherwise ordinary day.
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Great to see you started a thread. It's a small yet supportive group. We are glad to have you on the weight loss journey we are all on.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Good job, Jayme!
  • PowerBlackout77
    Nice. I had a similar meal. The sauces are what really liven up an otherwise ordinary day.

Very much so! :D
  • PowerBlackout77
    Lipka1le wrote: »
    Great to see you started a thread. It's a small yet supportive group. We are glad to have you on the weight loss journey we are all on.

Thank you so much, it's wonderful to have support. <3

• PowerBlackout77
    Nevadaden wrote: »
    Good job, Jayme!

Thank you! :D
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    wow, great start Jayme! That tzatziki is pretty awesome stuff, I use it on just about everything hahha!
    Love the pic too!...... ;);)
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Welcome, and congratulations, Jayme!
  • PowerBlackout77
    Day #2 was 806 calories. No picture, because my camera's battery died. It's charging now so there will be a pic of tomorrow's meal. Today was a huge baked potato topped with queso, salsa and fat free sour cream. Plus a chocolate chip cookie. :) I am feeling pretty good. I've been drinking pretty much a gallon of water a day and it's keeping the hunger from taking over. I have a lot of those water enhancers (like the Kool-Aid ones) so it keeps it from being too boring. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Lipka1le
    Mmmmmm... That potato sounds good. You just gave me an idea for dinner later this week. I've been meaning to get potatoes and every time I am at the store I forget.
  • PowerBlackout77
    Lipka1le wrote: »
    Mmmmmm... That potato sounds good. You just gave me an idea for dinner later this week. I've been meaning to get potatoes and every time I am at the store I forget.

Well I'm glad I could give you an idea. :D It was delicious!
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    ooohhh baked potato...........yum! Here in Sweden, we put skagenröra on our baked potato...its basically a yummy creamy prawn salad!

Looking forward to more piccies Jayme!! :)
  • PowerBlackout77
    ooohhh baked potato...........yum! Here in Sweden, we put skagenröra on our baked potato...its basically a yummy creamy prawn salad!

Looking forward to more piccies Jayme!! :)

Oh that sounds good! :D

• PowerBlackout77
    Day #3 was 927 calories. Two tuna fish sandwiches with chips and a chocolate chip cookie. Very yummy. I need to learn to plan a bit better though, I don't think about what I'm going to eat until about twenty minutes beforehand! haha. 5rlyr1mgl3kp.png
  • Lipka1le
    Sounds like your doing great! Keep it up.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Day #3 was 927 calories. Two tuna fish sandwiches with chips and a chocolate chip cookie. Very yummy. I need to learn to plan a bit better though, I don't think about what I'm going to eat until about twenty minutes beforehand! haha. 5rlyr1mgl3kp.png

That's actually really good. You want to spend as little time as possible thinking about food for right now. As you get more comfortable with the new eating pattern, you will be able to plan and structure a bit better. Nothing wrong trying to tackle that now, but don't beat yourself up about it. You are breaking in and your body and mind will adjust and you'll dig your heals right in!
  • PowerBlackout77

That's actually really good. You want to spend as little time as possible thinking about food for right now. As you get more comfortable with the new eating pattern, you will be able to plan and structure a bit better. Nothing wrong trying to tackle that now, but don't beat yourself up about it. You are breaking in and your body and mind will adjust and you'll dig your heals right in!

Thank you! Now I don't feel so bad about it. :)

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Way to go! Keep it up.
  • PowerBlackout77
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Way to go! Keep it up.

Thanks! :smiley:

• PowerBlackout77
    Yesterday was day #4. It was 956 calories. No picture. Chicken breast sandwich (with lettuce, tomato, onion and light mayo) and some fries. Also a cookie.

Will update with today's meal later. :)