Say "No" to late night snacking in July!

Options

Replies

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    dewdrop - I wouldn't count that as "LNS" - hope you really didn't, either!

lamlam - if your "late dinner" was within the calories you needed for the day, that is NOT (imho) "LNS"!

Me: 12
    LNS: 2

Yes, it was within my calories that day. Unfortunately, I've been on a little downward slide.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    As modest as this is, I am happy to be in the lead again :wink::
    Me: 9 - LNS: 8

Sheeesh, half of July is almost gone. And half of the summer with it! Or, on the bright side: we're in the middle of the summer! :love: it!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,995 Member
    Options
    Had a lovely dinner out with a friend last night. Saved all my daily calories for it, in fact! Nice time. Didn't snack after it, either!

Me: 14
    LNS: 3
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I haven't been this strong in a long time, I think. Even when I was up in the middle of the night and could not sleep, I resisted my hunger and just had a glass of water.

Me: 10* - LNS: 8

Beeps, glad you had such a nice time last night. And that you got the point! I am proud of you :smile:.
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Haven't popped in here in awhile! I'm proud to say it's been a good week!

Me: 14
    LNS: 5

Looks like it's been a good week for everyone else, too! dewdrop - I'm so proud of you for resisting the hunger in the middle of the night. NOT an easy thing to do!

Beeps - glad you had a nice time out with your friend and didn't munch afterwards!
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Me: 15
    LNS: 6

Tonight should be a win, but I'll let you know tomorrow how it turns out! Hope ya'll had a good weekend!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    On Saturday I thought I would lose the battle, but I didn't. I was strong again! :happy:
    Tonight was a different story... we got home after 9 (I hadn't eaten since 5 p.m.) and I just had to eat. I didn't have to necessarily taste the cream for the cake I was making afterwards but there we are :ohwell: :

Me: 12 - LNS: 9

Can I please leave LNS at 9?!?
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    July 21

Me: 12
    LNS: 9*

I'm ready to stop this nonsenical LNS!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I was traveling all weekend. It was a super-fun weekend. While I ate WAY too much every single day, and drank WAY too much every single evening, I didn't snack late-at-night!

Me: 18
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Good job Beeps! It's tough sometimes. Summer is proving sooo difficult because we're so busy, and so many activities pop up...

Me: 15
    LNS: 7

I wasn't even all that hungry, but...I don't know. It went well with my wine. LOL At least it was a smart choice!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I do believe that life is to be LIVED, april!

Considering, once-upon-a-time, I was LNS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, even EVERY 2nd night is a 'WIN' in my books!

You're doing AWESOME!! Seriously....
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    July 22

Me: 13*
    LNS: 9

Made it through with no LNS tonight...whew!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Can I please leave LNS at 9?!?

No, I couldn't! :angry:

Me: 12 - LNS: 10*

At least it was raspberries and string cheese. Please don't tell that's OK - I can do better!

lamlam, keep this trend going!
    Beeps, April :flowerforyou:
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    I do believe that life is to be LIVED, april!

Considering, once-upon-a-time, I was LNS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, even EVERY 2nd night is a 'WIN' in my books!

You're doing AWESOME!! Seriously....

You're so right. I was LNS every single night too, so yay!!!

2 weeks of vacation is going to be rough, I think. So...August may end up about half and half.

Me: 16
    LNS: 7

dewdrop and lamlam, you must live together. :P
  • dewdrop
    Options

Sheesh, thanks for making me notice my mistake. Unfortunately I lost last night...
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Everybody is doing GREAT this month!! I am not reading ANY (recent) reports where "LNS" is LARGER than "me". Believe me, THAT'S A WIN!!

Me: 20
  • AprilRenewed
    Options

Sheesh, thanks for making me notice my mistake. Unfortunately I lost last night...

Awww...I was teasing you guys! I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. I'm so sorry!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    July 23

Me: 14*
    LNS: 9

Two days in a row...woo hoo! LOL!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options

LOL!!!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Awww...I was teasing you guys! I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. I'm so sorry!

April, don't be sorry! I meant it seriously: I said I lost and made this face: :angry: and then marked the point in my account. You did not make me lose this point, did you? Did you?!? :mad: Kidding :wink:.

I am actually thrilled to say that last night I was strong again:
    Me: 13* - LNS: 10

Looking forward to being able to say:
    Two days in a row...woo hoo! LOL!

I :love: this community.