Day 29 - Feb 10

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Mornin' ladies. Happy Hump Day. Very lazy day. Bailed on yoga, ate maintenance-level calories and watched Netflix with my son all night!! Grateful my husband comes home today and I can get back to my walking every morning!!!!!!!!!!!#)($&#($&*(#!)$&#*!()
;)

Replies

• helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Good news about the returning hubby :) today I am celebrating resisting the chocolate yesterday with homemade cake at work. It was yummy and guilt free and I am very grateful for both these things. It has turned my day around and is within my calorie budget.
    Have a great day everyone
  • Jds063
    Jds063 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Today I will be cooking some fish, brown rice and mustard greens :) for dessert i'll indulge in some sugar free pudding :) have a good day!
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Hello! Yay for hubby coming home @KareninLux and well done with resisting chocolate and staying in calorie budget @helensingssongs Dinner sounds yummy @Jds063. As for me I've had a good calorie day with salad for lunch leaving me plenty of calories for dinner! I'm grateful for a comfy bed to retire to right now!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thanks @bubaluboo Sadly it fell apart that night and it just got worse. it's on the up swing now though and I have identified some of the triggers so next time I will have a plan in place
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    @helensingssongs we all have days like this, the thing is to move on rather than giving up xx