Need Support

not eating properly and my health is not good

Replies

• renaedar
    renaedar Posts: 626 Member
    I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully things will look up as we go on the journey of getting to a Healthy weight. I have to say I consider this journey a life change for me. I am not getting any younger and its getting harder to lose weight. You can add me as a friend and we can try to get better each day with our eating and exercising.
  • tammiann61
    tammiann61 Posts: 27 Member
    My weight is at an all time high, I am so upset and sitting here crying. I can't stop eating at night! I am ok all day long then the night time starts! I have to get control and maybe by sharing here is the first step.
  • Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Hello @HopeDante I know this post is a little old, but I just found this group and thought I would reach out anyway. I hope you have found your way out of the problem and into the solution at this point. I can only share my experience but I'm finding that u can use my tools from recovery in my fitness goals.. Same slogans hold true "One day at a time" "Easy does it" "Keep it simple". I find that everyday is an opportunity to start over again and just for today I can live myself enough to do the next right thing..for me that's logging consistently, paying attention to my portions, exercise and just don't binge, no matter what. The only difference here is that if I slip and binge I can start over again any time in my day. I use this site for support much like a meeting. I'm a member of a few groups where we are accountable to each other and we share our struggles to learn what works. Anyhow I am hoping this group will grow and become more active because I know without the tools I learned in AA I wouldn't be where I am today.
    PS feel free to add me if you like, just mention that you found me in this group.

~God could and would if He were sought!