February 10th Weigh In: How did you do?

JMarcella57
JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Well I didn't do so well. Have focused this week on getting back into the routine that was working. Need to step it up for the last weigh-in. :#

Replies

• Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    I was pretty good all week (I think), but I'm showing a .4 gain. I mean, it is Shark Week so hopefully that has something to do with it. #annoyed
  • ladiva05
    ladiva05 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm getting nervous.... there is a lot of eating ahead this week and for some reason I'm feeling some anxiety....... and not totally in control.... odd.
    Maybe it's the weather, that has me off balance
  • MaggieLoo79
    MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
    I'm up, but I just got back from a cruise, so I did a little extra eating. ;)

I am really excited that I finally found my fitbit that I lost 2 weeks ago. I've had zero motivation without it.
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    I did great this week. Had no choice, cos my boyfriend and I are going to a spa for the weekend so... pool, sauna, bikini... want to look and feel good for Valentine's day :)
  • I was feeling good for so long and now feel at an all time low. So much eating this week with meetings, birthdays etc. I'm tired and need a boost. Two weeks until vacation and feel like nothing will fit
  • JMarcella57
    I was feeling good for so long and now feel at an all time low. So much eating this week with meetings, birthdays etc. I'm tired and need a boost. Two weeks until vacation and feel like nothing will fit

A lot of good can happen in two weeks! Just remember you get to rest and relax in two weeks!
  • Thanks so much!
  • JMarcella57
    Final weigh-in is Wednesday! Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! <3
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Well I didn't make my goal but I lost my X-mas baggage so I guess that's a win and I will continue on. :)
  • I only lost a pound, but was able to stay motivated to not gain. Usually I am up and down a lot. I liked being part of this group. Good luck to all of you. If you start another one let me know. Thanks.