Daily Check In's 6/30 - 7/6

Options
amshumaker88
amshumaker88 Posts: 47 Member
Here we go a new week!

Day 1 of the Supreme Warrior schedule Complete! I got up this morning, put my workout clothes on and did Combat 30 Kick Start. I printed out a copy of the schedule so that I can have it on my fridge and cross off each day as I complete it. My motivation is great today. I know where I am going to struggle though, the HIIT days, especially plyo as it is my least favorite. Hope everyone is off to a great start to this new week!

Replies

• Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I am kind of in a funk and struggled to get up this morning....60 minutes of Combat LIve....I will be doing it tonight....I think I get the blah's when I am finishing a program. I only have 3 days left after today. Then will be taking a couple days off and starting Focus T25 next week...I have to admit that I am a little nervous. Well yesterday was my rest day....I got in 2 30 minute walks.....one more intense then the other, and a 30 minute swim. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
  • nickel_b
    nickel_b Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Starting is the hardest part. I also had to print out a schedule--being able to cross off days is great motivation for me. I have the Upper Body Lean Out tonight along with some weight lifting. I just found out that I have to take a trip in under 2 weeks, so hopefully that doesn't derail me from finishing the program.
  • Miche11e5
    Miche11e5 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 1 of Week 5 (Combat 60 LIVE). Hard to believe I'm half-way through! I may end up repeating this week because we will be heading out of town on Thursday morning and I won't be able to do the workouts Friday or Saturday. We'll see what happens.

I think I'll do T25 after this...the idea of working out for only 30 minutes sounds great - but also terrifies me. I've been working out for 45-60 minutes each day for so long that shortening it up makes me nervous that I'll gain weight. I guess as long as I wear my HRM and don't go over my MFP calories, I should be OK.

Michelle
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    For Nickel_B & Amshumaker88....You can use the Super Gym on Beach body to enter the program you are doing, and it will show you the schedule. You make it when you complete it and it changes color for you ...... nice to see all the orange on it at the end of the month.
    Let me know if you aren't using that and would like some more information on this and how to use it.
  • amshumaker88
    Options
    For Nickel_B & Amshumaker88....You can use the Super Gym on Beach body to enter the program you are doing, and it will show you the schedule. You make it when you complete it and it changes color for you ...... nice to see all the orange on it at the end of the month.
    Let me know if you aren't using that and would like some more information on this and how to use it.

I have used the super gym before, but I prefer to make my own and print it. I get a lot of satisfaction from crossing my daily workout off and having it where everyone can see if I have completed my workout or not. Thanks for the suggestion though!
  • amshumaker88
    Options
    Day 2 - Power HIIT done!

Even though I have done this one many times before - I struggled to get through all of the reps, I increased my weights and I think that had something to do with it. I am feeling awesome this morning. I will most likely be doing a walk of some sort later too. Have a great day everyone!
  • Miche11e5
    Options
    Day 2 - Power HIIT done!

Even though I have done this one many times before - I struggled to get through all of the reps, I increased my weights and I think that had something to do with it. I am feeling awesome this morning. I will most likely be doing a walk of some sort later too. Have a great day everyone!

Awesome job today!
  • Miche11e5
    Options
    All the stuff I'm reading about Focus T25 pushed me to order it! I guess that'll be my next workout! :wink:
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Sorry Team I am struggling the last few days.....I guess the home stretch isn't as easy as it should be....and I am not struggling physically, but mentally. I will be hitting play tonight on HIIT 1 and then have 2 days left, then taking a couple days to do what ever and back at it Monday with Focus T25.....
  • amshumaker88
    Options
    Sorry Team I am struggling the last few days.....I guess the home stretch isn't as easy as it should be....and I am not struggling physically, but mentally. I will be hitting play tonight on HIIT 1 and then have 2 days left, then taking a couple days to do what ever and back at it Monday with Focus T25.....

Sorry to hear that these last few days of the program are being rough on you! Like you said though, it's only tonight and 2 more days and you have completed the whole program! I can't wait to hear your results!
  • amshumaker88
    Options
    Day 3 - Combat 30 Kick start, complete!

I am very sore today, my legs are killing me! I honestly wasn't expecting to be this sore having been doing these workouts before committing to the Supreme Workout Schedule. I am also very fatigued today - I felt weak during the last half of my workout. I pushed through though, and am happy that I did. Even though I am still fatigued, at least I accomplished what I had set out to do! I hope everyone has a great day!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Sorry I am so late at posting....CRAZY at work. I got my HIIT 1 Done last night and bumped my weight up. I never get a great burn with doing HIIT, but I have to remember it isn't cardio it is strength training. Tonight is Kata 45 and then tomorrow is my last day! Hope everyone is getting in a great workoug.
  • nickel_b
    nickel_b Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Also, remember that the after workout calorie burn with the HIIT is higher for longer :) You are so close to being done--congrats!! Lower Body for me tonight. Looking forward to my rest day tomorrow--I just do the Inner Warrior workout. Hope everyone has a good Fourth tomorrow!
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Ampingitup, early congrats for finishing up the program!!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Thanks! I will be on here for a few days yet.
  • pdiddy02
    pdiddy02 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am on week 3 of LMC Supreme Warrier calendar. I am loving every bit of it. I love kicking and punching! today was HIIT Plyo for me. I just die doing the burpees!!!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I had a little bit of wine after lunch today, and really thought of resting today and doubling up tomorrow, but I squeezed my Combat 30 and core attack in the evening in the end. Yay! Now I can go eat more :tongue:

My hubby says I look really happy doing Combat, and I blurted out with my tongue out "it's become a hobby rather than a chore", which sort of surprised me pleasantly! I guess he would hear me screaming at Shaun T previously, haha, so in comparison, he must think I'm happier. Insanity's was a different type of happy (i.e. masochist)...
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am on week 3 of LMC Supreme Warrier calendar. I am loving every bit of it. I love kicking and punching! today was HIIT Plyo for me. I just die doing the burpees!!!

I am still not a burpee fan. Good for you!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Today is my last day of Combat. Wow time has flown by. I got up this morning and went for a nice walk, getting ready to get in the pool for a while and later will be doing Combat. Then will be taking my pictures probably tomorrow and getting ready for Focus T25. I will still check in here to keep tabs on all of you and will be doing a combat workout from time to time, since I love it so much. Hope y'all have a Great 4th oj July! Eat healthy and get some exercise!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of Combat. Wow time has flown by. I got up this morning and went for a nice walk, getting ready to get in the pool for a while and later will be doing Combat. Then will be taking my pictures probably tomorrow and getting ready for Focus T25. I will still check in here to keep tabs on all of you and will be doing a combat workout from time to time, since I love it so much. Hope y'all have a Great 4th oj July! Eat healthy and get some exercise!

Congrats on finishing the programme!

--

I got my Shock plyo and inner warrior in for the day, and also threw in the 30 workout in case I want to have dinner out :smile: