What are you cooking in your IP today? your crock pot?

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Esther I order a kindle 1, 800 recipe for 99 cent this morning st have something net tp look at today.
    It is cooking in the crock poto
    I will finish up my bean, potatoe soup today. , so I need to think what kind of soup to have on hand
    For next week. I have found out I love those red potatoes for my soup. In fact. I cook one in my mirawave this morning and add extra potatoes to a bowl of bean soup. Love it even if it was not a typical breakfast food.

Have a great day

Marie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I bought a small crock pot yesterday for sides and dips, today I made green beans with onion and ham seasoning, very good.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    sounds good I love green beans
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am cooking some Pinto beans in my IP am cooking some green beans and new potatoes in my small crock pot for lunch.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Today I have put a roast in the crockpot, with some carrots, onion, a few green pepper strips and some french onion soup, seared it first on the stove with flour, normally I don't do this but decided too see if it really makes a big difference. Also I put on my new small crock pot with some green beans in it. Now it just needs to cook all day. Love my crockpots. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sounds good to me. Like a Sunday Dinner i have not cook anything in the last few days. Bought potatoes salad at walmart for a few meals pulse open up a can of Bushes vegetarian baked beans. had a fruit salad made up

Marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Yesterday hubby made sweet and sour spare ribs in our crock pot. It was delish
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I cook pinto beans and cabbage in my Ip this morning. Will have lots of meals to put in the freezer. Was so good.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Made chocolate pudding to put in my pie crust for a chocolate cream pie for our Easter dinner.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Think I will make Black eyes peas in my Ip today.

how was the chocolate pie Esther?
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    It was delicious. Sadly it wasn't big enough. It is already gone. ;)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Did not get my black eyes peas cooked yesterday So will try aaain today
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I'm going to try a tapioca pudding recipe to send to school. And a bread pudding recipe as well. The first graders are learning crock pot recipes on Fridays. So they are always looking for kid friendly yummy recipes.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    All in the crock pot, ester? Sounds good
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    All in the crock pot. I found an app called Yummly. It has tons of crock pot recipes
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    no cooking today but my black eyes peas was so good. I cook them in my I P added onions sliced okra, Onions can of diced tomatoes some taco sauce, some ketcup, garlic Salt and pepper/Was so good I have been waiting till dinner time to have some more. added water to cover all cook cook for 35 minutes. I am calling it blacleyes peas Mexican hash. I am a some cook,,,,,,,,Sone of this a some of that
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Marie, That sounds so good.
    I don't have a IP.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Nancy that is the best cooker I have. Love it more than my crock pot. I was slow in learning how to used it. for I was scare of the on the stove one. but this one is super easy to used and safe. love it.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I just read a recipe for baked apple I am going to have to try pretty soon.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I have not cook in my crock pot or Ip here lately.Taking a break from it for alittle bit.
    Marie