Jillian's Trek

PrimalJillian
PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
I'm starting with The Hobbit first, as it seems logical to me to do so. I'll just keep posting here as I reach different mile posts.

http://home.insightbb.com/~eowynchallenge/Tools/Hobbit_BE_to_Rivendell/hobbit_be_to_rivendell.html

Replies

• Lothlorien_Woods
    Lothlorien_Woods Posts: 58 Member
    Awsome! I will be here to cheer you on!
  • PrimalJillian
    We made it out of Bag End and across the bridge. We're heading toward Bywater, but haven't made it too far yet.....

My partner, Jeff, and I got to the gym late as we thought it closed an hour later. I was only able to squeeze in just under a mile. On a positive note, the rush to get some decent exercise in a short time had me jogging rather than my usual brisk walking.
  • Lothlorien_Woods
    Lothlorien_Woods Posts: 58 Member
    Nice job!! I have been going a little crazy and either pacing my living room or marching in place, or stomping my feet while watching tv between 10-12 miles a week this past week, because I am running a 2 week experiement. Usually I do between 4 and 6 miles a day.
  • PrimalJillian
    We finally made it to The Green Dargon today, and left almost immediately. Just a little further and we'll be turning onto the Great East Road.