Walk Through Middle Earth

Ars you a fellow lover of Tolkein? Join Walk Through Middle Earth. Track your miles through walking, cycling, running, or swimmimg and pick a Middle Earth trek on www.eowynchallenge.net The site has detailed routes/maps that characters from both The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings took. Join your favorite characters and trek through Middle Earth with them. Right now I am follwing The Hobbits from The Shire to Rivendell. As you reach certain milestones you can have mini celebrations/rewards and a huge celebration/reward when you reach your destination! I have been doing this for a few years, but lost track of where I am in Middle Earth, and when you are doing a journey alone, it is hard to stay motivated. I have tried several times to do this journey with others, only to never have it materialize. So I am trying on here. Use the message boards to post how you are doing in your journey. Lets motivate each other and walk through Middle Earth together!
Owner: Lothlorien_WoodsLeaders: Lothlorien_WoodsCreated on February 9, 201617 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Discussions

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members