Introduce yourself.

Options

Replies

• SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    @gebeziseva walking minutes count. Any exercise counts plus we have specific nutritional and physical activity detours plus road blocks. Some one person in a team does, others everyone pitches in.
  • Caz860
    Caz860 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey x I'm Carrie - first ever challenge - not sure how it works but I'm sure I'll pick it up
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! My name is Lizabeth am a mother of two beautiful boys ages 6 years and 7 months. I have always struggled with my weight. I lost 100 pounds after having my first son and kept it off for 4 years. Then little by little over 2 years I gained some weight back, then got pregnant and gained more weight lol. My goal now is to not only lose the weight again but to keep it off for good and get in the best shape of my life!! I started at 284lbs 6 months ago and I have lost 59lbs so far. I really have to thank all my friends on MFP they really motivate me to challenge myself and to never quit!!

ADD ME <3
  • Tusksmom
    Tusksmom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just found this and am excited to join. I need to lose about 30 lbs so hopefully this will motivate me!!!
  • Pmm5pla
    Pmm5pla Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    tmn2016 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Jessica here from NY. I've been doing pretty good with my weight loss journey as long as I can keep being held accountable. I hope this group will keep me motivated to get to the finish line (27 lbs to go)

Nice to see ya here, Jessica!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    One of my friends here on MFP asked me to join this challenge :smiley:

I've logged in for over 6 months now and have lost about 54 lbs since starting on Sept 1/15. I'm 47, female, working a lot and trying to get fit as well as lose weight.
  • sbeckum91
    sbeckum91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! My name is Shelby, and I'm 24 years old. Currently at 210lbs looking to get back into the 100s by May, which is my birthday month.
  • babybuddha1993
    babybuddha1993 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Shelle. I'm a 22 year old college junior majoring in Biology. My favorite types of exercise are yoga & pilates. I plan to incorporate Zumba, Piloxing or other forms of cardio into my exercise as well to improve my cardiovascular health and help me drop a few pounds.
    I want to lose 1 lb per week, so lose 8 lbs during this challenge. I already feel so much better just to know I'm getting started. Best wishes to all of you with your goals!!!
  • LastChanceRobin
    LastChanceRobin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    angelious wrote: »
    Hi everyone . My name is Ria. I fought hard for three years to get to my goal weight and almost made it. But a change of job, country, lifestyle and death in the family has found me weighing more than I ever have in my life. 239lbs. I'm joining this group because I know having other people see that number and sharing the battle helps. If anyone out there is looking for an accountablility buddy to coincide with this challenge I would happy to go on that journey with you.

I am fairly close to you in weight and have a similar expérience! I would love to have an accountibility friend.
  • mpgundrum
    mpgundrum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michelle. I'm 38 and have 100+ pounds to lose. I'm down 13 since I first started but keeping losing and gaining the same 5 pounds. I work out 4-5 times a week but I'm not doing well with my eating. And we all know you can't out train a bad diet. My first goal is to lose 5 pounds by my birthday on March 20.
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Gayle, my 52nd birthday will be day before this challenge ends. I changed the way I eat and started exercising on April 21, 2015 and work with my Health Dept Prevention of Diabetes class. I live in North Idaho. I have lost 97 lbs. I have stalled and spent the month of Feb sick. I am recommitting for this challenge. I also do a Hogwarts challenge. I reached onderland on Feb 14th. I am 32 lbs from goal. I love challenges. I like to work out with my Wii and at the local pool.
  • didiseriouslyjusteatthat
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Amelia. I'm 21 and I'm a vegan who is training to be a fitness instructor. I'm working towards a fitness instructor's body as I'm currently on medication that makes me put on weight - not fun. Looking forward to this challenge.
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Brittany. I'm new to MFP. I'm 27, a wife and mother of 2 little ones. I joined this challenge to have support to become more active. Add me, I like accountability:-)
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody I'm Kim. I am 39 and have finally made a decision to lose this weigh once and for all. I am determined to stay motivated and am very excited to join in with everyone on this challenge. Good luck to everyone.
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Pam. I joined MFP in 2014 after realizing I weighed more than I did during my last pregnancy. And that was 15 years ago. I'm 56 years old and 5 feet tall. I lost 30 pounds and have been yo-yoing the last 10. I would love to lower my body fat, continue to gain muscle. I've just discovered cross-fit, also love to bike and hike. I look forward to this challenge and getting to know you all.
  • renalilan815
    renalilan815 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Renee. I will be turning 40 this summer and am determined to go into my 40s healthy and without the marriage weight I put on the past couple of years (approx. 30 lbs). I am not sure how this works but I'd love to join. Thank you!
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! My name is Shelley, I am 49, am 5'4", currently weigh 167 and my goal in this challenge is to get to 155 and be able to walk/jog/run a 5k in 45 minutes. I joined MFP in 2011 when I was my heaviest ever, 170 and lost 25 pounds, as you can see, I have gradually added those back on. I have 3 kids, 21, 18 (she turns 19 this week) and a 13 year old. I have a very busy home daycare with kids extended hours including most evenings until at least 7:30, 2 overnights a week and most weekends. My time is limited but I am totally committed.
  • erickanparadise
    erickanparadise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Anyone in the Melbourne/Rockledge FL area? Sounds like great motivation, accountability and a great challenge! e...;)!
  • itstime2016
    itstime2016 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I began my weightloss/fitness journey Jan 1 and this group is just what I need to keep myself moving forward in the right direction. I still have 40# to lose but I am plugging away!
  • Utah89
    Utah89 Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi, I am Elizabeth. I am 44. I gained 25 pounds after a surgery last summer that laid me out for several months. I started exercising again in and finally feel like myself. I lost my first 10 and now I am working on the next 15. One day at a time:) I looking forward to this challenge to keep me moving in the right direction most of time.