BC Failing

Options
Hi
I know why I'm failing, I'm sticking to the food maybe 5 or 6 days a week but I've not missed any phys sessions. I'm used to doing a lot more cardio and the amount of food is still a struggle. I did well on C1 sticking to it but didn't loose weight until the last week when I had 2 smoothies a day and one meal. C2 coincided with Xmas and I made a good effort to stick to it and keep it up but have slowly fallen and lost faith. If I have week when I stick to it 100% I put lbs on which makes me loose faith. I log on days when I feel I'm failing to try to keep me focused. I only had 4 lbs I wanted to shift when I started this and they are still there.
I know what you will say - don't moan if you dont stick to it 100% but i feel ready to quit completely, go back to 5/6 days of phys and less food.
Or do I draw a line and start again?

Replies

• ChristineDavies2
    ChristineDavies2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hon, abs are made in the kitchen and you really need to stick to the food, if not the exercise. The weight you put on will in all likelihood be muscle. Just start with the cycle you liked the most and go for it! Good luck!