olive garden?

Options
joyfullee
joyfullee Posts: 23 Member
Meeting friends at olive garden today. Everything I've looked up on my fitness pal so far has a lot of carbs. Any suggestions??

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Do they put their menu with nutrition online? We're going to carrabbas tonight and they have everything listed on their website.

• LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Looks like you can definitely piece together a nice low carb dinner. Here's their nutritional sheet. Just follow down the carb column to find the best options. It's easier than trying to plug each dish into MFP.

http://media.olivegarden.com/en_us/pdf/olive_garden_nutrition.pdf
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Looks like you can definitely piece together a nice low carb dinner. Here's their nutritional sheet. Just follow down the carb column to find the best options. It's easier than trying to plug each dish into MFP.

http://media.olivegarden.com/en_us/pdf/olive_garden_nutrition.pdf

That's awesome. And don't feel bad asking for what you want they'll accommodate. Have fun!
  • joyfullee
    joyfullee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys!
  • alexuswilliams08
    alexuswilliams08 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the post.! Reading the comments has given my the idea to print the nutritional information the restaurants I like. That will help me have an idea of what I want before I get there.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I hate Olive Garden, for my eating style. There's just about nothing. They do have a steak. I get that. They typically over-cook it (rare comes out medium), because I don't think they cook steaks very often. That's what I end up sticking to. They do have some choices, it's just not much.

If you do salad, veggies, and other stuff then you'll have a lot more options than I do.