St. Valentine's day!

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Hi Ladies,
We made it! February 14th finally... it was a tough month for me with my husband away and my exercise plan going to pieces but I still managed to drop 6lbs. At a new low weight this morning - 167.2. (Another 15-20 to go!)
Thanks for the support and for sticking with it!! Karen

Replies

• Lovemyveg
    Lovemyveg Posts: 474 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Well done Karen! I only posted once on this page but I dropped 9.5lbs, only .5lbs short of my 10lb target so really pleased. What is your next challenge? xx
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I posted in the beginning but then life got hectic. Weighed in at 160, down 7 pounds! Not too bad. Congrats to all who stuck with challenge and posted a loss! :-)
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone. @KareninLux , thank you for keeping this going ...I didn't do so well, only losing 3lb but it's put me in my maintenance zone (at the top end) so I'm pleased to be back on track again!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. Sorry for the late update but I lost 4 lb and really enjoyed the positive vibe of this challenge. Anyone want to keep it going?
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I finally had a chance to hit the scale. I am at 211 pounds. Lost about 13.
  • aftnrid88
    aftnrid88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did not continue posting with this challenge, but did think to consider positive things and accomplishments throughout the month (even when it was just "I survived"). I lost 8.8lbs!