Monday, February 15, 2016

Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
12717525_588702331287430_1090576429612704036_n.jpg?oh=5c839852e0709540b74b57632c9d0204&oe=575E97EB

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Sherry thanks for holding down the fort over the weekend!

Glad to hear you've found a new plan. 9:15 sounds too late for me, much less a kindergartener!

I'm not doing very well with my goals, so I need to be more intentional with my actions. Trying AGAIN to get back on track with logging & eating well. This weekend was kind of a disaster as far as food is concerned, and my weight is up higher than it's been since I started losing weight.

My official marathon training started yesterday - with a rest day, which never helps with food. Today I've got a 3 mile run & Jason after work.

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Have a nice run.

Today was a disaster here. I went to get something to calm down my wild cat. Within an hour of getting it home, she knocked it down and smashed it everywhere. She'd just smashed some flowers yesterday, so as I was cleaning the brown glass, I was still finding clear glass from yesterday, that I'd missed. Anyway, the stuff stunk up the whole house. It's a sedative (valerian) and as a result I ended up sleeping all day. I don't know if it was the stuff working on me or still just hormones (being in my worst day of t.o.m.) but I literally slept all day, except school pickups (which I don't even remember doing) and heating leftovers for kids. I didn't even eat today...just slept. Son wanted to skip tutor, so he worked at home, while I passed out on the sofa. Later the kids played in their rooms with their doors shut, away from the smell and put themselves to bed. I have no idea how I'm going to get this smell out. I've tried everything I can think of, but the whole house still smells. But, for what it's worth, I'm calm as *kitten* over it. Guess the stuff really is calming. Finally ate tonight, just because I thought I should, but not really hungry. Guess the stuff might suppress appetite too. Idk. Ugh, calling for a do-over tomorrow and taking this day out of the history books.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Lol i saw the earlier thread but it said 2015 and i thought i was off a year! Was going to start one but its hard for me to use ingur for posting pics on ipad.

I thought i missed one day but looks like whole weekend. I did two long walks on trail sat & sun. Hubby got me heart balloons and roses this year. We stayed home.

Both of us woke up feeling yucky today. When we shopped Saturday i heard coughing in all the stores so something is going around. I just feel super tired. Been reading all day.

My weight is up too Laura. I think food is hard because unlike booze its not something you can completely cut out. And almost all social events have food with them usually the kind your not suppose to have.