Trouble Zones

Options
Although I've lost a good chunk of weight I'm having trouble toning up my thighs, my waist appears to be a whole size smaller than my wonderful legs. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on how to tone them up in addition to my turbofire workouts.

I came across this Squat Challenge that I'm going to do for July, (here's the link if anyone wants to join me! - http://livestronglivelean.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/30-DAY-SQUAT-CHALLENGE.pdf) and we'll see if that helps.

Replies

• lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges would definitely be my advice although I have this problem too so we'll have to blame our genes as well
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Lay on your back. Lift your legs at a 45 degree angle, hold it there as long as you can. Granted this tones up your core too, but it really makes my legs sore, and I don't feel like I am going to injure myself like when I do lunges.

I have lost some weight, most of it in my hip/butt/thigh area I am sooo happy :)
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    So since we are talking trouble zones here, let me just put it out there that I'm pretty sure this baby belly is never going away...keep on crunchin, I guess