Back on Phase 1 for a while....

Options
I went on phase 4 in November, at around 125 pounds. And then with Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays, etc I kind of fell off the wagon. I got on the scale this morning and was back up to 139! So...I'm going back on phase 1 for a while to get back down where I need to be. I'll keep y'all updated :)

Replies

• classykaren
    classykaren Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello are you using alternative products?
  • SarahHebert1
    SarahHebert1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    *wave* I'm 'back' on phase 1 as well. Didn't get to goal the first time, just lost 40 lbs before my wedding. Started Jan 4.
  • kgabriele1993
    kgabriele1993 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had some leftover IP products from my first round, so I'm using those up. I've also found some other alternative products to use like other protein powders and bars.
  • classykaren
    classykaren Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Just back from a cruise. Just had my Quest vanilla shake and diet soup.
  • latotetta
    latotetta Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lost 25 lbs. on IP been on maintenance but struggling to keep weight down - am up about 5 lbs. from my lowest. Don't want to live on IP food and want to be able to lose extra weight by eating clean, real foods and watch portions - but it's difficult. I don't think Anyone unless extremely disciplined can Live on IP maintenance for life. I know I can't I like to enjoy a glass of wine with family and friends.
  • GuyIncognito123
    GuyIncognito123 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've been off IP for a couple years... managed to put back on around 30 lbs. I'd like to get back on it and take it off again (and drop my 'I just lost 60lbs I can eat whatever I want' attitude....) Has anyone else been off the diet and finding it extremely difficult to begin again?
  • Niveen5
    Niveen5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm nearing the end of my IP Journey and am scared to get off and gain the weight. A friend of mine who's kept the weight off fora couple years and who was actually the one who inspired me to try IP told me to monitor weight daily and fight each pound before it becomes 2. I'm just looking for advise from others for after the maintenance period ends. I too miss having a glass of wine and some cheese with friends... Is normal life possible after IP and still maintaining the loss? We put a gym room in our basement so I'm hoping that's what will help me.