Not my 20's weight loss

Options
Suzanka1
Suzanka1 Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone! I am new (still don't know how to add friends). I have spent a lifetime on the weight loss roller coaster having lost and gained over 60lbs twice in my life.This time I've changed my diet completly and feel really good. I'm keeping calories, carbs, sugars low and fresh foods high. My weight loss is so slow! I used to lose 10lbs a month no problem now its been 8 months and I've lost 32. I look forward to being in a group of women who understand.

Replies

• weightaminutenow
    weightaminutenow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Suzanka1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I am new (still don't know how to add friends). I have spent a lifetime on the weight loss roller coaster having lost and gained over 60lbs twice in my life.This time I've changed my diet completly and feel really good. I'm keeping calories, carbs, sugars low and fresh foods high. My weight loss is so slow! I used to lose 10lbs a month no problem now its been 8 months and I've lost 32. I look forward to being in a group of women who understand.

Hi Suzanka - I'm new here too. I feel your pain - I feel like I've been busting my butt with very little results. Trying to be patient but it can be frustrating. Good for you for losing 32! That is fantastic :)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    It's a whole new ballgame! But, keeping your refined sugars and carbs low (I'm assuming that's what you mean since you refer to fresh foods...I'm guessing vegetables and fruits?) is a GREAT approach.

Congrats on losing 32Lbs!!