February 17 Final Weigh-In: How Did You Do

JMarcella57
JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
This is the final week. Challenges help. I did not reach my goal, but I did l lose 5.4 pounds and I've moved past my January plateau. Wishing everyone the very best with your continuing journey.

Replies

• JMarcella57
    @Fiftyshadesofweight - Congrats on your one pound loss and being able to stay more on target. It's a journey and you're off to a good, consistent start for 2016.
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    I obviously didn't reach my goal, but I did lose some weight. This group helped me stay on track and I liked our mid-week weigh ins :). If you decide to create another spreadsheet challenge, let me know, I'd love to join. I've already joined this Easter 2016 group, if anybody is interested:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112284-something-to-celebrate-easter-2016
  • lalajka
    @JMarcella57 great job on your loss! Now we just have to keep the momentum going :)
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    Yeah, I did not bust through that 165 lb plateau, ha.

But I lost about 6 pounds on this challenge, which is cool. And @lalajka thanks for that link! I enjoyed having this group, and will definitely join this new one!
  • ladiva05
    ladiva05 Posts: 18 Member
    Congrats everyone!!! I didn't make my goal weight, but my habits have improved and contributed to a 5.2lb weight loss!!! I've really enjoyed this group....definitely will rejoin if you start a new one!!
  • JMarcella57
    @lalajka - Thank you for posting the link the Celebrate Easter Challenge. That group has been together for a while and regularly does challenges. Hope to see everyone continuing their journeys there. :)
  • lalajka
    @JMarcella57 oh right, you're in that group, too! I'm so happy I found it. See you there :)
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    I didn't reach my personal goal of losing 20lbs, but I did lose 17.7 pounds and I'm very proud! :D