Feb Goals & Simple Changes

Options
Getting started a little late, due to some life challenges. Focusing this month on drinking a gallon of water per day and staying away from sweets (my kryptonite!) When I first started making healthy changes, I added a new one every month. I would love to hear what others are doing to improve their lives or if everyone has given up already!

Replies

• rkit03
    rkit03 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi there! In January, I focused on drinking at least 8 cups of water a day. In February, I'm focusing on going to bed early. I did well in January and am still going strong with the water this month, but I'm not doing well with the sleeping. I'll repeat the sleep goal in March.
  • daltonjsmom
    daltonjsmom Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    rkit03 wrote: »
    Hi there! In January, I focused on drinking at least 8 cups of water a day. In February, I'm focusing on going to bed early. I did well in January and am still going strong with the water this month, but I'm not doing well with the sleeping. I'll repeat the sleep goal in March.

I was surprised you are already thinking about your March goal, but then I realized it isn't very far away. It will be good for me to be thinking ahead about it. Keep up the good work!
  • rkit03
    rkit03 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I was surprised you are already thinking about your March goal, but then I realized it isn't very far away. It will be good for me to be thinking ahead about it. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I have a long way to go, but all in good time! I hope you're fighting and gaining ground with the battle of the bulge, too! :smile: