W7, D3

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Happy Freakin' Friday, Everyone!

The weeks are flying. I cannot believe that February is almost over nor that we are already FINISHING Week 7. Before you know it, spring will be here, and we will be sporting more toned, lean bodies with improved blood flow due to our C10K efforts. That which doesn't KILL US, makes us STRONGER...well, C10K has nearly killed me; therefore, I must be super strong! :) How about you?

Here is your final workout for Week 7.

W7, D3
Brisk, 5-minute warm-up walk
*Jog 25 minutes
5-minute cool-down

I find anything more than 10 minutes of jogging to be killer. I have been walking quite a bit toward the end of these workouts. Rather than repeating weeks, I am just doing the best I can. When we are done, I will probably do the entire C10K, from the start, all over again until I master it.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Dee :)

Replies

• d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    F22 triad W4D3 complete.
    • 38 push-ups (with push-up bars),
    • 53 sit-ups,
    • 56 squats.

10K app W7D3 complete.
    • normal 5 minute warm-up
    • 25 minute jog @ 5 mph
    • 5min walk recovery @ 3.5 mph
    • 2 extra sprints (1 min @ 7mph, 2 min @ 3.5 mph) (Got call from boss during second sprint recovery walk and just as well since right side stitch was threatening to make life difficult.)
    • normal 5 minute cool-down

Did load on sugar a bit before workout. 25 grams white sugar in coffee plus four small tangerines. Also did 500 mLs 50/50 mix Gatorage/water during workout.

In addition, slowed to 3.5 mph walk at 25% intervals for 15-20 seconds during jog to take a sip of water before returning to jog speed. No issues at all with dizziness. I'll skip the sugar loading next time and no need to repeat week.

FITBIT CHARGE HR STATS
    85 minutes total,
    62 active minutes,
    856 cals,
    6,837 steps,
    4.23 miles.

21 minutes in peak zone (>160 bpm, peak HR 179 bpm),
    18 minutes in cardio zone (130 - 160),
    39 minutes in fat burn zone (95 - 130),
    and the rest out of zone (<95 bpm).

"Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach."
    Tony Robbins