Calories/Weight Loss Method and Exercise Plan?

Options
tinycat
tinycat Posts: 6 Member
7000-7500 calories per week. Calories fluctuate from day to day. I've been trying to workout at least every other day. Lifting (squats, core, dips etc.), swimming and tennis. Fallen off a lot since last year just trying to get old body back :)

Replies

• lazu1e
    lazu1e Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well since I'm always around 109.5 lbs (49.5 kg) 5'10 (177 cm) I'm already in the weight I like so I just stay there. I honestly don't have a diet but I skip all the possible meals of Sunday since I usually don't sleep in Saturday (video games, anime, making music in FL Studio, funposting on the chans, etc) & sleep all Sunday. So I skip an entire day sometimes.
  • petitxpapillon
    petitxpapillon Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fast a lot. Eat low carb vegetables and lean meats when I'm hungry. I don't really exercise.
  • nocnoc94
    nocnoc94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Diet: 1750 calories/day, at least 150g of protein a day, as many micros through multivits, fish oil sups & lentil soup as possible.

Exercise: Stronglifts, high intensity interval training (sprinting) on non lifting days, foam rolling, occasional swimming

I also try to sleep at least 8 hours a day
  • mymoonbw
    mymoonbw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1500 calories, mainly low calories filling stuff, no oils really, a lot of water, vegetables and chicken and maybe a small amount of rice.
  • dlxlxry
    dlxlxry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you plan on doing strenuous exercise, eat some oatmeal or fruit to start out your day no matter what. Carbs are fairly useful to your body in that way. Otherwise just be mindful of them
  • unknownlabrat
    unknownlabrat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    no more than 600 or so a day, for exercise just regular life stuff, some days im on my feet all day and others im laying down all day (eg. today). i eat lots of veggies at night and fruits in the morning, i am vegan too so no animal products... sometimes a glass of almond milk. lots of green tea + black coffee + water. i will eat a slice of wonder bread from time to time, but im thinking of replacing that with rice cakes because i only really use bread as a spread and its a third of the calories.