I need friends for support, but there's a catch!

Options

Replies

• Stef1959
    Stef1959 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy I remember you. I got lost at Christmas and am just starting back... Haven't even weighed in!
  • annleg83
    annleg83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh boy - I've been doing the same exact thing but haven't been tracking anything after 3pm. But now I am (started just this week), and have been making it a goal to be brutally honest with myself and put everything down. I'll send a request your way :)
  • leeopt
    leeopt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I don't judge at all. Please add me (anyone and everyone) and let's all push and encouraged eachother to become more healthy! I am honest with tracking!
  • olivebeanhealthy
    olivebeanhealthy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Eeeep, feel welcome to add me too. I am just getting back into this.
  • MIGHTYMOUSE187
    MIGHTYMOUSE187 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add also
  • linz1976
    linz1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back today if anyone wants to add me as well
  • asaadsaleh
    asaadsaleh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine is open just drop by add me as a friend, i'm eating clean to loose fat and gain muscles.
  • kaheisel
    kaheisel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I closed my diary because it got embarrassing haha, but I will open it back up and maybe do better if I know someone is checking on me. Feel free to add me!
  • lfod308
    lfod308 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you. We all go through that fight. I'm pretty good lately but I do log my bad days. My dairy goes back a year and some are embarrassing!
  • acparrillo
    acparrillo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue! I am in the process of losing 110 lbs, 20 down. Because I don't see a difference the urge to go back to my terrible eating habits is so hard to ignore.
    Extra accountability with my food logging would be greatly appreciated!
    Feel free to add me!!
  • dlhollin1
    dlhollin1 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Been there done that, I think Ive broken the vicious cycle, love to chat about eating healthy, feel free to add me friend me.
  • Sharons_solution
    Sharons_solution Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me please! My diary is open to friends and I need some accountability. The evening glass of wine and snacking is sabotaging all my efforts.
  • msjff2u
    msjff2u Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are in good company! I'm new to mfp. I've eaten clean now for 45 days and I'm down 30 lbs. and have 70 to go, and like you, I need all the encouragement I can get and will give it. Feel free to add me.
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I took a MFP hiatus. I am really struggling with nighttime snacking. I want to eat clean, but I started eating processed sugars again and I've been out of control. I usually eat clean during the day and then go to town every night.

I also took a break from tracking on MFP and went overboard with sugars and processed carbs... paid for it on the scale.

Back to tracking and eating clean as much as I can without feeling deprived! ;)
  • zettiespaghetti
    zettiespaghetti Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and feel free to add me as a friend! Doing my best to eat clean as well and logging every morsel! Stay accountable, friends. :)
  • msjff2u
    msjff2u Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I received a text just this morning. I will make this my mantra: I hope you realize how important it is to eat right. Always eat foods by God instead of foods by man.

Tks Niva, words to live by!
  • fuzze115
    fuzze115 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I've gotten to where I try to only snack on peanuts at night. I love the hot shelled peanuts and allow myself 1/2 ounce to 1 ounce per day. I also keep skinny pop and boom chicka popcorn in the house, both lower calories. Grapes are a good snack. Applesauce cups.

I might open up my diary although I'm a bit embarrassed to share how I eat with anyone but friends on here, LOL.
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    AmyLambOTF wrote: »
    I'm here to help! Also have a MFP group called High on life fitness for motivation and fun fitness and clean eating weekly challenges

I'd love to be a part of a weekly challenge like that but I'm having a hard time finding that group. I searched for it and over 1000 options came up and I could narrow it down. How can I find you?