Options
emilybeaver
emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
I just ate a small frosty....

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Things could go either way for you! You can have some gastrointestinal distress, and feel cruddy for a bit, or it might not even affect you. But, from the "ugh!" I suspect the distress! It will pass (pun intended! Lol!) Can be a reminder for the future!
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    I feel fine so far....but damn I think that is the most carbs I've eaten in 5 days....
  • KarlaYP
    Options
    Make the next choice on plan, and move on! Little slips can happen, as long as they aren't frequent, I don't believe it's terrible. I wouldn't, but that's me I hope the distress mentioned earlier doesn't give you any grief!
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,961 Member
    Options
    I'm making a low-carb one for myself this evening.
    Tastes pretty close.
    I never have the gelatin, I use cream cheese instead of cream, and make up the missing liquid with almond milk.
    http://satisfyingeats.com/chocolate/60-second-chocolaty-frosty/
  • anthophora
    anthophora Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    kirkor wrote: »
    Why?

Because frosties, beer, pizza etc. are very tasty...just not good for health.

Don't worry about emily - just keep moving forward. It is not something to beat yourself up over.
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    anthophora wrote: »
    kirkor wrote: »
    Why?
    Because frosties, beer, pizza etc. are very tasty...just not good for health.
    Chalking it up to that does nothing to help for next time.
    Was she stressed, tired, busy, craving sweets or chocolate in particular, how was her hydration, why was she at Wendy's in the first place, was it hot and she just wanted something cold, was she by herself or with friends/kids/coworkers, etc etc.

• dietbepsi
    dietbepsi Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    It happens. I would just try and make it just the frosty. It's so easy to say screw it I'll start again Monday. (I've lived by that motto for years...but no more!! But just don't do that, move forward from here :)
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    @kirkor asks good questions.
    @baconslave thanks for the recipe; just pinned it!
    @emilybeaver hopefully you'll feel OK and be able to shake it off and stay on plan!
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and I was only up 0.4 from yesterday and that was also with not counting calories yesterday. I'm meal planning for the week. Made bacon, egg muffins, and my hubby is grilling me tons of meat on the grill for the week!
  • KarlaYP
    Options
    Wonderful planning!! Hang in there!
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    And I'm down this morning for almost a 4lb lose since I started last week!