New to the Group

KellieTru
KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
Hello ladies :)
Just joined this am. I'm 50 years old and in the thick of peri menopause. I def feel my metabolism has slowed down. I have gained some weight due to the holidays so needless to say I'll be working on taking it off. Happy to be here and learn from you all!

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    KellieTru wrote: »
    Hello ladies :)
    Just joined this am. I'm 50 years old and in the thick of peri menopause. I def feel my metabolism has slowed down. I have gained some weight due to the holidays so needless to say I'll be working on taking it off. Happy to be here and learn from you all!
    Hi! Glad you made it here. I love that photo of (you and) your dog!
  • KellieTru
    My little buddy is a Westie...his name is Ricco. Best dog ever!
    Sabine, I've been doing a little reading of posts here. I really appreciated the thread you started about books to read. I downloaded Before The Change: Taking Charge of your Perimenopause by Ann Louise Gettleman. Looking forward to being better informed.
    Thanks again!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    My little buddy is a Westie...his name is Ricco. Best dog ever!
    Sabine, I've been doing a little reading of posts here. I really appreciated the thread you started about books to read. I downloaded Before The Change: Taking Charge of your Perimenopause by Ann Louise Gettleman. Looking forward to being better informed.
    Thanks again!

The canine love of my life was a scottie! We have two terrier+ does now.

Enjoy that book. I did. And the Vivianne Parnell one as well!
  • KellieTru
    I love terriers...and Scotties are so handsome. Had I known how much fun Westies are, I would have gotten one of Ricco's sisters too :) terriers are just full of personality!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    I love terriers...and Scotties are so handsome. Had I known how much fun Westies are, I would have gotten one of Ricco's sisters too :) terriers are just full of personality!

They are the best!