LINK TO SPREADSHEET AND SUPPORT

Options
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J3COIkKWYIJgSADCtJaPRFDtlgpieUVKiy73rJv9rPI/edit?usp=sharing
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
1. There are 2 spreadsheets - 1 for weigh-in information, 1 to keep track of your Fitness results(CURRENTLY IN PROCESS)
2. .Please add your name to each spreadsheet. As the list grows, the leaders will alphabetize the spreadsheet so you can find yourself more easily.
4. The spreadsheets are Google Docs. To access them, you may need to download or update your Google docs access. If you need support with this, please let us know and we'll try to help. YOU CAN ALSO USE THE SHEETS APP.
5. If you can't make it work, don't worry! We had a few people in the last challenge who had ongoing problems with Google docs, and others in the group will be happy to support you. Just post your results here in this thread and ask someone to do it for you. We're all in this together, so we'll help you get your numbers in if technology is giving you trouble.

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THE SPREADSHEET. YOU CAN ALSO ADD YOUR GOAL OR STARTING WEIGHT OR WAIT TIL MARCH 1 TO ADD THAT .

Replies

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is view only can you help??
  • Saraness
    Saraness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet needs to be changed to edit mode. I'm logged into my gmail and still unable to add my info
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I think I fixed it! Sorry!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I added my name, will add my weight closer to the start date.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    mswanger09 wrote: »
    I added my name, will add my weight closer to the start date.

Fantastic!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    mallowbar wrote: »
    I think I fixed it! Sorry!

Thanks
  • whatshequilts
    whatshequilts Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can you add my name. Trying to get the app to work via my phone grrrr. I will get it eventually!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    If you have an I phone you might need to do it first on a desk top. I had that trouble last challenge. But yes I will add you. If you still have trouble on Tuesday I can put your numbers in.
  • mscalfee
    mscalfee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Tried to add my name, etc. but it will not work via my phone. I will try and add it this afternoon from my desktop.
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Yea same here but I'm on my phone, guess I need to dust off the laptop :p
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Name added on both sheets - goal weight in - starting weight I will add before March 1. I need to get on the pre assessment so I can get those results in. :)
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    mscalfee wrote: »
    Tried to add my name, etc. but it will not work via my phone. I will try and add it this afternoon from my desktop.
    Do you have a Gmail account? I know for ones that the phone did not work if you get a Gmail account it will always save for you.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Name added on both sheets - goal weight in - starting weight I will add before March 1. I need to get on the pre assessment so I can get those results in. :)

Sounds good!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Yea same here but I'm on my phone, guess I need to dust off the laptop :p

You will probably need to do it just once .
  • mscalfee
    Options
    Do you have a Gmail account? I know for ones that the phone did not work if you get a Gmail account it will always save for you.

I do, but it's not the email I signed up with on here. Does that make a difference?
  • mscalfee
    Options
    Sorry, one more question. What was column D for in the first spreadsheet? It no longer has a header and I couldn't remember what we were supposed to put there. Thanks!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options

I do, but it's not the email I signed up with on here. Does that make a difference?
    No. It's just so you can have access to the sheet. Make sure it is open on your phone and when you download the Google sheets app.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Sorry, one more question. What was column D for in the first spreadsheet? It no longer has a header and I couldn't remember what we were supposed to put there. Thanks!

Some one posted into the wrong space. It is fixed. It is the goal column.
  • ReneeLauthers
    ReneeLauthers Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can't enter into the spreadsheet .. Been trying for the hour! Grr! Not sure what I am doing wrong. Will not allow me to edit