LINK TO SPREADSHEET AND SUPPORT

Options

Replies

• danwilk
    danwilk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have added my information to the spreadsheets. What is next?
  • KathyCocker
    KathyCocker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Adding all my info
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    sillymetwo wrote: »
    Oops! I forgot to give you my email dsgillikin@gmail.com.

Done!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    danwilk wrote: »
    I have added my information to the spreadsheets. What is next?

I will be posting the teams by tomorrow night. We start the race on Monday. Go do some squats !
  • Tusksmom
    Tusksmom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just added all my information
  • healthylifefit
    healthylifefit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, but can someone please help me? I don't have access to my computer right now- only my phone and it isn't working on here. My weight is 171.8. Thank you!!
  • jodybergeon
    jodybergeon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me jbergeon.ymca@gmail.com
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I am sorry, but can someone please help me? I don't have access to my computer right now- only my phone and it isn't working on here. My weight is 171.8. Thank you!!

Done. What is your goal for the challenge?? Given your starting weight, 0.99 pound a week is average loss for those who stayed in last 8 week challenge. Would achievable 7lbs, ie 165 lb motivate you and give sense of success? More, less?? I will add that if you advise. I set it to 165 just until I hear from you.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Please add me jbergeon.ymca@gmail.com

It should be fixed.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Hi Melodie,
    I would like to join the Spring Challenge. Current weight on 3/1/16 was 135.5
    My goal for May 10 is 115. I know that sounds like an excessive amount of weight loss in 10 weeks, but I think I am a little high right now. Aim for the stars and if you don't reach them, catch the moon trying, right?
    I can't get the spreadsheet to open, so if you could add me that would be wonderful. My email is: hawkins410@gmail.com
    Thank you!
    Clarice
  • zerlinna87
    zerlinna87 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mallowbar, I can't add my info to the spreadsheet, even after downloading the sheets app? Can you help? I'm on my android phone.
  • sweetestlove1
    sweetestlove1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was able to see the spreadsheet but not able to save. Please add my information as follows:
    Sweetestlove1 Current weight 199 Goal Weight 169
    Thank you!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Hi Melodie,
    I would like to join the Spring Challenge. Current weight on 3/1/16 was 135.5
    My goal for May 10 is 115. I know that sounds like an excessive amount of weight loss in 10 weeks, but I think I am a little high right now. Aim for the stars and if you don't reach them, catch the moon trying, right?
    I can't get the spreadsheet to open, so if you could add me that would be wonderful. My email is: hawkins410@gmail.com
    Thank you!
    Clarice
    Hi clarice! I added you as a sharer on the spreadsheet so you should have no problem getting it to open now.
    I always aim high too! That's about 2 lbs a week so it is doable so go for it.
    Melodie.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    zerlinna87 wrote: »
    Mallowbar, I can't add my info to the spreadsheet, even after downloading the sheets app? Can you help? I'm on my android phone.

Can you send me your email. It seems like that fixes it once I load your email as a sharer/owner.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    I was able to see the spreadsheet but not able to save. Please add my information as follows:
    Thank you!

I will be happy to post for you but if you send me your email I can add you as well.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    mallowbar wrote: »
    Thank you!

I will be happy to post for you but if you send me your email I can add you as well.

I saw someone or you posted it for you.
  • zerlinna87
    zerlinna87 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My email is zerlinna.shannon@gmail.com
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    zerlinna87 wrote: »
    My email is zerlinna.shannon@gmail.com

Fixed Shannon!
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Evening Mallowbar, I seem to be having problems inputting my information my starting weight is 232.6

My goal weight is to be under 230

Many thanks X
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. For those you of who are having trouble editing using the sheets app on the first go, what has worked for me is opening the doc on a desktop/laptop first then it works fine from mobile devices afterwards because it would already be saved as one of your documents. Hope this helps!