getting know everyone!

Options
ariel1116
ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
ok so my baby was born nov 19th but i figure thats close enough since my due date dec. 7. my name is ariel and I'm currently doing 21 day fix. (I'm not a coach) its tough but i like how its only 30mins and i sweat a lot. i wanna loose 50lbs but i would be happy with just 30 lol

Replies

• brittyrose23
    brittyrose23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Brittni in the Los Angeles area. My sweet baby boy love was born 12/28 and I gained 55lbs during my pregnancy, have lost 25 so far without doing anything but now that I'm 8 weeks out, I don't think it's just going to melt off anymore. I'm a FTM and EBF and although I'd love to get back to the gym and spin classes, I don't think I'm quite there yet. Right now plan is to eat healthy and get some walks in the neighborhood (LA weather has been gorgeous lately). It's so nice to meet you all and I'm excited to be on this journey with you! 03mxzgojnb5e.jpeg
    v88xhlob8qmf.jpeg
    9prpm7jeh60l.jpeg
  • Feleena_Byno
    Feleena_Byno Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey!! This is my third, and as much as I love them, my absolute last baby lol. I live in Canada so sometimes winter makes you a shut in and having three kids and trying to make a schedule that works for everyone and then trying to fit working out into that schedule has proven really really difficult this time around. But hoping to make it work. :) goodluck ladies!!!
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    sn7b7w93fa9i.jpeg
    Here's my son