Emotional Struggle...

Options
JusSlim
JusSlim Posts: 33 Member
Hey Group!!! Long story short I went from 265lbs to 188lbs in 6mos... I know what to eat and what to do but if my life is an EMOTIONAL TURMOIL all that KNOWLEDGE be MIA

Replies

• Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Sorry your ed is taking control! Do you have access to therapy or a group you can get to?
  • JusSlim
    Options
    cloudi2 wrote: »
    Sorry your ed is taking control! Do you have access to therapy or a group you can get to?

I'm sorry but my entire post didn't post... Let me see if I can edit or I'll have to repost... I typed the exact same thing in another group...
  • JusSlim
    Options
    Sorry but my post was cut off so isn't not complete... after stating 265lbs to 188lbs in 6mos in 2010 I went up to 225lbs in 2015 due to my hubby's truck accident in Dec 2014 and he's still off work (just had back surgery 2/18/16).. I know what to eat and what to do but if my life is an EMOTIONAL TURMOIL all that KNOWLEDGE be MIA... However, I had to get things under control... I started reading my Bible and praying... I'm down to 215.2 since 2/1 which is slow but I'm in no rush
  • JusSlim
    Options
    cloudi2 wrote: »
    Sorry but my post was cut off so isn't not complete... after stating 265lbs to 188lbs in 6mos in 2010 I went up to 225lbs in 2015 due to my hubby's truck accident in Dec 2014 and he's still off work (just had back surgery 2/18/16).. I know what to eat and what to do but if my life is an EMOTIONAL TURMOIL all that KNOWLEDGE be MIA... However, I had to get things under control... I started reading my Bible and praying... I'm down to 215.2 since 2/1 which is slow but I'm in no rush