Increased Libido

Options
kimgravitt3
kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
Ok y'all. I'm just going to put this out there and embarrass myself in doing so, but I have got to ask this question. I seriously thought that my sex life or lack thereof was over with. (I'm 56) Of course, I didn't have a man either lol. But since my surgery, especially in the last month, it's like all I think about. I have NEVER been like this! Now, I haven't acted upon it, like standing on a street corner or anything like that, but I'm just wondering what the hell is going on. They could bottle my chemicals in my body and make a freakin' fortune! I had a hysterectomy years ago (complete, no ovaries), so I shouldn't have any raging hormones in my body. I'm just not sure where it's coming from. Please, Please, Please let me know if anyone else is having this problem or not a problem, depending on who you are lol!!!!

Replies

• anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hormones + confidence + activity. All very good things, imho
  • kimgravitt3
    Options
    Thanks anbrdr. You probably got it exactly right lol..
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    anbrdr is TOTALLY right.
  • AngieViolet
    AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! I get almost obsessy over it! It is a great thing that there isn't a navy pier or fire station close to my house...I'd be molesting the boys Hahahaha!!
  • kimgravitt3
    Options
    Angie, you and me both lol. It's really funny that I've now kicked into overdrive. Where was this when I was 20 years old! I would have probably had a baby every year Bahahahahaha!!!!!
  • AngieViolet
    Options
    Hahahahaha! Thank God I didn't have this when I was 20...I got myself into enough trouble lol! It is really odd and pretty funny. I say that I know know how a 16yr old boy feels during puberty!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's because of the stored hormones being released from your fat stores, as they're being burned for energy! That was a crazy time for me! It does get better after a bit! But, the confidence remains! That was my experience anyway!
  • JudiMoving2
    JudiMoving2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My man loves it!!!
    A whole new me to have new kinds of fun. Oh the positions! I never thought some were possible! He he he he.... !
  • kimgravitt3
    Options
    How funny! At least I'm assured I'm not turning into a nympho.
  • AngieViolet
    Options
    lol you are turning into a nympho...it's ok though. You are in good company at least.
  • kimgravitt3
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Girl it's sad. And I'm really picky! I'm swearing off men I have to keep up! The last one I had to give a house to lol......
  • AngieViolet
    Options
    My husband is kinda struggling adjusting to my new body and his continued increase. He's not comfortable being intimate right now, so I would totally put a male tart up in a nice condo...if I weren't a married Catholic girl BAHAHA. Right now...I'd TOTALLY be someone's sugar-mama!
  • kimgravitt3
    Options
    You are so funny.........