MFP Fitbit Sync Issues

Options
Pirnie13
Pirnie13 Posts: 26 Member
Hey,

Anyone else having problems with fitbit sync today, or is it just me? My MFP and fitbit haven't synced in about 10hours now

Replies

• agewisdom
    agewisdom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • alida1walsh
    alida1walsh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • Pirnie13
    Options
    Cool, cheers. Good to know the problem isn't with my accounts
  • EGirl7
    EGirl7 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Geez, wish I'd checked here before I faffed around with all the settings. My day looks appalling without the exercise...hope it gets sorted quickly!
  • Pirnie13
    Options
    Haha, yeah mines the same. My other apps are syncing with fitbit just fine so it might well be on the mfp end, which hopefully means it'll be fixed soon
  • mathiar86
    mathiar86 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Haha same here! I'm so OCD that I was playing around with all my settings, now, since I have negative adjustments it looks I've sat on the couch the entire day.....
    Hopefully it gets sorted soon!
  • Katie51192
    Katie51192 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, same here. Glad to know I'm not the only one! I was starting to get into a panic when I realised disconnecting and reconnecting them wasn't helping, haha.
  • SimoneMarinoSMK
    SimoneMarinoSMK Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good to know is a general problem, i tried everything but nothing worked.
  • WishingOnAStar_x
    Options
    I'm having the same issue and my negative calories isn't working either, its just 0 :neutral:
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I was frecking up there. Not happy like sitting adding stels in manually. Mines had stop for fitbit app aswell laptop and mobile got them fixed but its not snycing on here
  • chrisssiex23x
    Options
    Must be something to do with fitbit itself and here lol
  • thisoneisa
    thisoneisa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    so glad it's not just me! hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.
  • laura19829
    laura19829 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same, it's driving me nuts!
  • Maaike84
    Maaike84 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    So annoying, have same problem!
  • chrisssiex23x
    Options
    Ive twitter fitbit and myfitnesspal. Not sure how to contact them on here through phone app
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Trendweight is not being updated either.
  • Pirnie13
    Options
    @ridge4mfp Trendweight updates from fitbit, so if fitbit isn't being updated by MFP, trendweight won't be either
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I just got up and I'm glad people have posted about it. I hadn't noticed yet, but when I checked mine hadn't synced since right after midnight (so almost 6 hours ago). I checked the help page and there isn't any official notice of a problem, so I'm going to report it.

For the time being, I'm going to avoid doing a disconnect/reconnect procedure since I know that can just make things worse when there's an outage. However, I do hope they fix it by the end of the day.

After thinking about the "Trendweight is not being updated either" post, I did a little more testing. From what I can tell, no information is transferring between MFP and Fitbit, in either direction. During some past outages information would go from MFP to Fitbit, but not from Fitbit to MFP. Unfortunately, this doesn't appear to be the case this time.
  • agewisdom
    agewisdom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    NancyN795 wrote: »
    I just got up and I'm glad people have posted about it. I hadn't noticed yet, but when I checked mine hadn't synced since right after midnight (so almost 6 hours ago). I checked the help page and there isn't any official notice of a problem, so I'm going to report it.

For the time being, I'm going to avoid doing a disconnect/reconnect procedure since I know that can just make things worse when there's an outage. However, I do hope they fix it by the end of the day.

I'm not sure why there's been so many issues recently. It was syncing fine a year ago, but there's been several problems in 2016.

• icapo
    icapo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just hope it doesn't end up taking days to resolve like last time!