MFP Fitbit Sync Issues

Replies

• LLT38
    LLT38 Posts: 170 Member
    I am also having the same problem. The weight came through from my Aria but my diary doesn't show that Fitbit is attached to it. Good to know that I'm not the only one.
  • heine9999
    heine9999 Posts: 5 Member
    FFS only thought to look here after wasting plenty f...ng time trying to re-install .
  • automaticstatic
    automaticstatic Posts: 2 Member
    Just reporting that I'm having the same issue, cant sync between the Fitbit and MFP.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Pirnie13 wrote: »
    @ridge4mfp Trendweight updates from fitbit, so if fitbit isn't being updated by MFP, trendweight won't be either

My trendweight updated today, but I have an Aria scale so my weight goes directly into Fitbit and then goes out from there. So definitely seems like the issue is on MFP's end this time - my adjustment shows that my last sync between accounts was at about 1am US Central Time.
  • heine9999
    heine9999 Posts: 5 Member
    Think it's a Fitbit issue , I had an app update on Android today.
  • ktothema
    ktothema Posts: 37 Member
    NancyN795 wrote: »
    ktothema wrote: »
    Mine isn't syncing either, in either direction which is odd as usually fitbit will pick up the calories from MFP even when MFP doesn't pick up fitbit's exercise

That's the most frustrating part for me. I haven't had too many problems with syncing (sometimes only some people are affected during an outage) but when I have, the food has generally synced to Fitbit, so I've been able to use its calories remaining instead of MFP. But this time, they're totally disconnected.

I wish MFP would officially acknowledge the outage.

Its what's frustrating me most too!
  • pasudeep
    pasudeep Posts: 5 Member
    I'm from India, and basically the Sync stopped post breakfast time... Right now, it's kind of telling me I should not have eaten any lunch, or get to have any dinner at all :):cold_sweat:
  • mom2natalie
    mom2natalie Posts: 51 Member
    Mine won't sync either way either. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting...nope.
  • icapo
    icapo Posts: 7 Member
    Had a tweet from MFP acknowledging it's a problem at their end and saying it's being worked on.
  • sarafit926
    sarafit926 Posts: 62 Member
    Yup mine hasn't synced since around 6am EST today. SO annoying because I did all my steps before work so that I knew how many calories I'd have left! What a waste of effort ;)
  • Pirnie13
    Pirnie13 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm getting an accurate calorie correction on MFP now, so hopefully we'll have a fix soon :smile: Still no food synced to fitbit though
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    I see they've acknowledged it on Twitter. I wish they'd acknowledge it on their official help page. I don't want to sign up for yet another social media app that I'll barely use just to find out that they know there's a problem.
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Glad to see they've acknowledged it! I'm still having the same issues. I don't see my step count on MFP and also the exercise I logged on MFP isn't transferred to my Fitbit Dashboard.
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    :s Noon and still no fix. Getting nervous. But I'm glad I found this group!
  • Craigcf
    Craigcf Posts: 20 Member
    Mine has just synced. Try it again now.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Working for me now as well. Hopefully that's the end of it!
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Oooo my steps are adding on now. Check my food on fitbit app
  • chrisssiex23x
    Im in love with my fitbit again lol. All good here xxx
  • chrisssiex23x
    Oh wait a minute. Got ahead of myseld there. My food hasnt all been snyced to my fitbit app
  • LisaG7615
    LisaG7615 Posts: 12 Member
    MFP and FitBit aren't syncing either way. Glad to know it's not just me.