Accountability post

Options
ErinKay_RN
ErinKay_RN Posts: 40 Member
We're almost 2 months in, How's it going for everyone? Have you had any setbacks? Are you meeting your goals? Anything our group can do to keep you more accountable?

I had a nasty cold this month and couldn't work out for nearly 2 weeks between sinus and chest congestion. I felt awful that I wasn't working out, but I'm on the mend. Despite that, though I have nearly met my February goal of losing 10 lbs! Less than a lb to go, I'm optimistic I'll hit that over the next few days. If not, I'm pretty happy with coming so close considering I wasn't able to hit my exercise goal.

What about you?

Replies

• SKalltheway
    SKalltheway Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey Erin, I was just thinking we need to kick this group up a notch (posting)... we seem to be doing well weight wise!

February has been a good month for me... Im not at 10lbs but close, and finally under 200 lbs overall. I really FEEL different... it feels amazing. As I get closer to my goal, I know each 5lb drop will be even more noticeable. Im on a major high!

I've not let anything derail me this year... I've had a beer/two - didnt go overboard. I've missed some workouts - still stuck to my diet. I've had dinners in restaurants, stuck to lower calorie choices and didnt blow the rest of the day/week/month.

I really do get motivation from this group, seeing how you are all doing (we all seem to be in the groove!)...

Hurray!
  • ErinKay_RN
    ErinKay_RN Posts: 40 Member
    Options

February has been a good month for me... Im not at 10lbs but close, and finally under 200 lbs overall. I really FEEL different... it feels amazing. As I get closer to my goal, I know each 5lb drop will be even more noticeable. Im on a major high!

Great way to think about it! I've been worried every 5lbs is going to be even more difficult to lose as I go on but the thought that each time it will be more that much more noticeable is a much more motivating way to think!

I wonder how much weight we've all collectively lost?