Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    PS hello...I saw Sabine's link on the main forums and thought may as well
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    ...wait that's a symptom?? On your hands and feet or just in general? (it happens to my hands and feet when it happens - I just thought it was a new food allergy)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    PS hello...I saw Sabine's link on the main forums and thought may as well

That's definitely on the 34 symptoms of menopause list!

http://www.34-menopause-symptoms.com

ps, welcome!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Mine is my feet.. Drives me crazy!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Mine is mainly on my face...I'm going to ditch and replace all my make up and brushes just in case it's something else..but my head is telling me it's hormonal in line with extremes of heat sensations

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Mine is mainly on my face...I'm going to ditch and replace all my make up and brushes just in case it's something else..but my head is telling me it's hormonal in line with extremes of heat sensations

You're probably right.

My EARS burn from time to time. just my ears. Bright red. And burning.
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    My shins! The lower part of my legs and it starts with a little tickle and once I start scratching it's awful, I keep scratching & sometimes my nails have left real marks and I've bled a couple times. I've learned to use a ton of cream! The best thing is after a shower and before getting out, I slather on good hair condtioner and let it soak in (not cream for fear of getting it in my clean hair) then just blot dry my legs while drying the rest of me, this seems to really help... Other than that, that has been my only symptom.
  • Earthgirl51
    Earthgirl51 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I get it on my legs, hairline, ears, and waistline. I am going to go insane. I look like a contortionist some days. Oh, the things your grandmother never told you.....
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Benadryl helps!