Perfection on a plate!

Options
auntstephie321
auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
This morning I was getting ready for an all day laundry festival and was feeling kinda tired.

I had a revelation when I started thinking about what to eat, instead of my mind saying "hey this sounds yummy" it said "what's going to provide you the energy you need to get this done"

My thoughts weren't about the actual food but how the good would make me feel. :)

So here is what I came up with:
Two slices of bacon cut up and fried crisp
Two eggs beaten with salt
.5 oz asiago grated (in the middle)
Topped with Frank's

xbm6wtce7yvf.jpg

2cerb031446l.png

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Great job Stephie :) That looks very yummy
  • Magpie469221
    Magpie469221 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Delicious and fulfills all the keto meal low carb high fat and great protein yum!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Yum! Way to go!
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Excellent Fuel!
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I love omelets but am the worst at flipping them. Yours looks beautiful!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Yum @auntstephie321!! Isn't it weird how we look at food now?!?! I've always heard of people using food as fuel, but never understood it until after beginning this woe! Good for you!!!
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    I love omelets but am the worst at flipping them. Yours looks beautiful!

I have a really little frying pan and if I use coconut oil or bacon fat it makes it really easy to flip, though I still can't flip over easy eggs without breaking them.
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    Yum @auntstephie321!! Isn't it weird how we look at food now?!?! I've always heard of people using food as fuel, but never understood it until after beginning this woe! Good for you!!!

It's so true, before I'd wake up craving something and not stop till I got it. Now it's like I'm barely hungry and only think about what will be best for me.