Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Introducing myself

2»

Replies

• mlinton_mesapark
    mlinton_mesapark Posts: 517 Member
    Hello and welcome, Sue! I, too, had great success before, though with LCHF rather than Atkins. I fell off the wagon over the holidays. I'm back, as of yesterday, and already I'm reminded what a wonderful group this is. You'll find both great support and friendly competition here.

I'm a stay-at-home-mom of 3 little kids, the oldest of whom is in first grade. My husband is a programmer, and we attend a Methodist church with constantly available carbs and sugar. I can only imagine how much of that stuff you're hit with as a priest's wife. Lead us not into temptation... ;-)
  • suesuarez
    suesuarez Posts: 69 Member
    I'm sorry to see I'm not alone with the church food, lol!

Thank you all for being so welcoming!
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    welcome sue!
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Welcome Sue!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Welcome to the community! Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. Anyone else can as well!
  • tinaisstillwell
    tinaisstillwell Posts: 58 Member
    This is a great group! I'm interested in helping encourage and motivate anyone I can, and would love to have more friends to do the same! Feel free to add me as a friend.