Pictures and Videos

Options
bruhaha007
bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Please share before/after pics, lifestyle pics, and videos on this link. I plan to use Instagram for most of my pics and you can follow me at bruner.eric Feel free to share your social media links on this thread as well!

These pics are optional but it is a method of helping hold yourself accountable. Perhaps you want to wait and post your before and after pics at the end of the challenge or not at all. I do suggest you take pics the first week even if they are for you to view only as the scale is not always the best measurement of success. Take measurements as well and track total inches lost or gained if you are bulking.

Replies

• JeffFit70
    JeffFit70 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Here is where I am starting the challenge from this morning:
    Height: 5'10
    BW: 186.8
    Waist (relaxed around navel) : 32.5

I am ok with my current appearance. I have lost significant weight, kept it off a couple of years, and build some muscle. However, as you can see from the pics, I have some belly fat to lose. I am planning to hit 170 by the end of the 16 weeks.

i0ihkhrtpqb5.jpg
    vy5mxlghlv0f.jpg
  • JeffFit70
    JeffFit70 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    And here is my last IG post. My id is the same as here :)

• sandygcannon
    sandygcannon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I can't believe I am gonna post this...I am horrified at the sight. Even though I have lost a considerable amount of weight over the past few years, and am quite comfortable, confident in clothes, I clearly have a lot more work to do. Swimsuits don't lie! I hope to be beach ready by the end of this challenge!bv30ml34t9t3.jpg
  • bruhaha007
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thanks for posting540un06xvazv.jpg
    8eqt3k494ik0.png
    ! I know it takes courage and it can be somewhat discomforting sharing with others. It's only fair I share mine as well. I just finished a 16 week challenge so this is both my end of previous challenge and beginning of new challenge pics.
  • bradygin
    bradygin Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Day one selfies, just getting to post - please excuse my dirty mirror, messy house and myself, Hahahah I have a 2 and 3 year old, I'll blame them ;) can't wait for week 16!

Feel free to find me on Instagram @bradygin
  • bruhaha007
    Options
    Awesome Brady, Sandy, and Jeff for sharing! You all look great already but can't wait to see your pics at the end of the 16 weeks if not sooner!
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    waict2jhoe7i.jpg
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is week 2 of the 16 week challenge and down 10 pounds - lots to love right there as my hubby would say.
  • w8ingforthesun
    w8ingforthesun Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sixlees wrote: »
    This is week 2 of the 16 week challenge and down 10 pounds - lots to love right there as my hubby would say.

That's awesome. Keep at it!
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Three weeks in! I start P90X3 tomorrow, so I finally got some before photos taken. I wish I had done it sooner, but we didn't. Oh well.
    Height: 5'9"
    SW (challenge): 207.4
    CW: 200.6
    GW:177.4
    UGW: 155
    vso2esdhaxfu.jpeg
    91bd83z78dmr.jpeg
    b8kcefr6tzc5.jpeg
  • AlexCarr07
    AlexCarr07 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Whelp! Ok! This me now (as in last week) I think I've got you guys beat in the messy house dept. Please disregard everything in the background! This challenge has been awesome Eric, Thanks!
    SW: 174 (As of Jan - 161 as of challenge start)
    CW: 154
    GW: 140
    Don't know if I want to be smaller than that but it's the highest weight for my height of 5'4bxftfress1gx.jpg
  • NaomiC1013
    NaomiC1013 Posts: 32 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well done everyone! Here are my "day one" pics. I really hope to see some improvement in the midsection by June. :#
  • bruhaha007
    Options
    Thanks for posting the pics! @NaomiC1013 @AlexCarr07 @Dana_E @Sixlees and everyone else on this thread that has had the courage to share! I am so proud of all of you and look forward to continuing this journey with you!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I really should have done this at the beginning of the challenge. Even though my weight hasn't dropped, I do seem to have slimmed out the mid-section a bit. At least I took measurements at the beginning! I may still do some pics :)
  • bruhaha007
    Options
    You don't have to share your pics @AddieOverhaul but they really do a nice job of showing how you are progressing even if you keep them to yourself. Glad you took measurements! Keep at it, I know you can do this. :)
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I have pics from a few months ago and I don't think my body has changed that much since then so I will use those to compare. I might not share them until I have an after!!
  • SouleGirl802
    SouleGirl802 Posts: 18 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    6yl0p1s5mshb.jpeg
    Big day. B-bye 180s...good riddance.
  • bruhaha007
    Options
    That is so awesome @SouleGirl802 proud of you! Have a great weekend!
  • NaomiC1013
    NaomiC1013 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Awesome!! Congrats! @SouleGirl802

6yl0p1s5mshb.jpeg
    Big day. B-bye 180s...good riddance.

• AlexCarr07
    AlexCarr07 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! I know that feeling, don't look back!