amlygo
amlygo Posts: 126 Member
30 Day Shred Level 1

How's it going?

Replies

• patmegkaren
    patmegkaren Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Shred Level 1, feel great. Actually used 8 lbs on some of the moves which I am feeling already. Really like this rotation. I started to alternate between No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, but since I work out in the am sometimes those workouts are a little long for me and I did a cycle of 30 day shred in April so it's kinda refreshing to go back to it, though I dread the 2nd level more than the third so not really looking forward to that. Anyway, thanks for starting this group, it's nice to commiserate with people and cheer each other on.
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. Looking forward to NMTZ tomorrow. I have never done it before.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 DS today (didn't do it yesterday :( I don't want to make any excuses but I was feeling sickly), so I want to make up the 30DS from yesterday sometime this week. I am thinking during the rest day I will do it.. or if I am up to it I'll tack it on to another day.

Either way I'm scared for NMTZ. The day after that workout I am so sore I can barely move! Soreness means its working though :)
  • krisjohnson121
    krisjohnson121 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have to say I really just did not feel like doing this today... but I did it WOOHOO! I have never done No More Trouble Zones but I am looking forward to something new!
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of looking forward to NMTZ since I haven't done it before either!
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I love NMTZ and the Banish Fat DVDs! Not as intense but lots of fun kickboxing moves and plank stuff. Beware the surrenders though! Oof.

Day 2 completed here. Used 8 lbs weights and burned 20% more calories than yesterday.
  • alexnguyen78665
    alexnguyen78665 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2. Thirsty!

Chalk me up as another that has never done No More Trouble Zones. Looking forward to it.