1Mar2016 Day 2 of 21

Options
84wweber
84wweber Posts: 97 Member
I am traveling today :( Since I'm a teacher I don't have to travel a lot, but today I'm at the airport (4:20 am) and I won't be getting back until 8 PM. It's going to be a long day, so my solution is to walk at every opportunity I get. Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Upper Fix Extreme and 10-Minute Fix For Abs today. My light weights are 3kg (6.6lbs) and heavy weights 6.7kg (14.7lbs). I don't use light weights for chest fly 'cause they are just way too light. Then again, I don't use heavy weights for triceps kickback 'cause they are too heavy. I really need 5kg dumbbells. I have to modify push-ups after 20 seconds (drop down on knees) so that's something to improve. Military press is a tough one and I had to switch to lighter weights a little earlier than Autumn told to.

10-Minute Fix For Abs makes abs buuuuurn. But I love it :smiley:

Finished the workout with Insanity's Pure Cardio lol
  • PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yesterday did great with workout and not so great with food plan after 4pm. Today is the opposite but made it outside for a quick walk. Hoping to get it together tomorrow
  • Naboo63
    Naboo63 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I walked indoor track at YMCA today (thunder storms & rain all day). But I did get 10,000steps today about 3.5 miles. Diet did fairly well. But it is my 47th anniversary so we splurged with Strawberries and Ice cream for dessert. So I was above goal, but with exercise still under 1200 cal. for day. So overall a good day for improvement. Hope all are doing well. Have a great day tomorrow.
  • nmp6454
    nmp6454 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm still finishing 30 day shred but I did get my workout in!

I'm surprised how much food I was able to eat. I love the meal plan!