Like Minded Lushes March 2016

Options

Replies

• Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - a cider on a walk up to get carryout. Then I decided to get wine so had 1.5 glasses. It's warm this week! I see no 0's in my future.....
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I made a pot roast with red wine...of course I had some. 2 glasses. Probably another glass tonight.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    2 vodka rocks. not bad for me.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Feel like every time I check it is the same thing.....still drinking, lots and lots of drinking :wink:
  • rjadams
    Options
    Hey Kate, it's okay. You are in Hawaii. Sunshine and sand = drinking. What's a girl gonna do?

More vodka for me. I am in a rut.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    For reals Robin, Its like everyday is a summer day and every summer day I wanna drink. I am sure once I start working I'll drink less, hmmmm or more.....:laugh:

So I have been sending my resume and interviewing and still nothing, again I'm not in a super huge rush the only thing that worries me is I don't currently have health insurance. I'm not concerned because I think I might need to use, my concern is getting a fine from the gov't, you are allowed 3 months without if you moved out of state...I have 1 month left...worst comes to worst I can jump on Lenny's for a bit but it will take a chunk out of his pay check. I am sure it will all work out :bigsmile:

Last night-3 glasses white wine
    Tonight-drinks of some kind :wink:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 2.5
    Tuesday - big glass of wine and 2 ciders = 3
    Wednesday - wasn't going to drink then Eric had a sh*tty day, and I hooked up our new sounds system and it wasn't working perfectly, so I made a vodka soda and then split a cider = 1.5.

Tonight is work happy hour. Last month I caught a pretty decent buzz then had more wine at home, so we'll see.

I'm pretty happy with my moderation overall this week. Part of me feels like I should have some 0's, but maybe not. And I lost the weight I gained end of February, so that's working out!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I went to bed really early last night. I think tonight is going to be a zero. I am not feeling all that great.

• SoCalWoman
    Options
    0 yesterday but I had a crap day so didn't exercise and ate horribly.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 2.5
    Tuesday - big glass of wine and 2 ciders = 3
    Wednesday - 1.5
    Thursday - 2 small glasses wine and 1 big cocktail = 3 then 2 glasses of wine at home = 5
    Hopefully we'll take it easy tonight. Saturday is the St. Patricks Day parade in our neighborhood which means we'll load up the stroller with kids and beer and walk down around 2. So I'll need to pace myself.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I was not as successful as I would have liked this week. Didn't drop any weight..only have 1 more week until our vacation.
    I slept like crap last night which can lead to poor choices in eating and drinking. But the son is taking off for the weekend to visit his buddies...I'm looking foward to some time with just the husband.

Oh and don't forget to Spring forward! Yay!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I lost count. Weekend was BOOZEY! Watched the game and had the neighbors over Friday. Up till around 1. Saturday was the St. Patricks Day parade which is always so fun. Started drinking around 2. Didn't stop till late. Yesterday we had our friends' baby shower; they are hopefully getting full custody of a family member. I made a boozey punch and drank that all afternoon then came home and polished off the bottle of wine I had left in the freezer the night before. I am tired today. I will need to rack up some 0's this week and keep this weekend much more tame.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I cannot drink beer anymore, esp at night. I don't know what happened to me. But, I had two beers at dinner Friday night and a glass of wine after at home and I was up all night with the worst stomach ache. It seems like if I drink it during the day I am good, but something about going to bed shortly after and I felt super hungover Saturday morning from it, so weird.

Anyways I am developing a new love for Riesling, I am typically a dry red drinker, but I am finding I like rieslings that are a little on the dry side. I am also loving ciders as well, I picked up a dry hopped pear cider that is really yummy.

• rjadams
    Options
    relatively moderate this weekend. As mysteriously as the scale went down for a few months it is on the rise again. I am not doing ANYTHING different. it is so frustrating. Couple of bottles of wine this weekend.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Moderating well but not exercising. Having family in town is exhausting. I'm so ready to get out of town next week
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0!
    Another tonight. My body is finally starting to feel back to normal I think.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Ugh, been off track for two weeks now and the scale shows it. Not sure what to do to motivate myself!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    We all go through phases, Gary. You'll find your way back on track.
    I had a 0 yesterday. I've got one more outing with the family tomorrow and back here for dinner/drinks. Then it's time to pack and get ready for vacation. Friday can't get here soon enough
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Still no zeros and last week was terrible with exercise. It was a busy week, filled with interviews, errands and chores. Upside.....my days as a housewife are numbered....happily and sadly....I had 2 interviews Monday, both were ehhhh....Had another Thursday morning and they offered me the job that afternoon, which makes me feel super special especially since I was their first interview :bigsmile:
    I am back on track with exercise this week but I do believe I will pour myself a brewski in a bit!!!!
    Have a nice day!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Congrats on the job, Kate!