Instagram Friends? Would love to see more Keto Food!

Options
ogmomma2012
ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
Hey! I was curious if anyone here was on Instagram and posted keto food! I post keto food about half the time, and would LOVE to have keto peeps to add to my feed. Most people who end up "following" me are MLM peddlers and just.... ugh. So if anyone wants, give your Instagram handle below for me to check you out! My Instagram handle is the same as it is here. ^_^

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I barely understand instagram but have been posting more recently as I try to figure it out

I don't know how to invite you so here is a link to one of mine
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Ok that didn't work so I don't know what I'm doing. My name is the same as on here
  • ogmomma2012
    Options
    Ok that didn't work so I don't know what I'm doing. My name is the same as on here

Awesome! I will add you when I get home tonight! ^_^
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm on there: lowjax100
  • ogmomma2012
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    I'm on there: lowjax100
    Awesome! :)
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Me too, same handle as on here @PaleoInScotland
  • WhatLouAte
    WhatLouAte Posts: 155 Member
    Options
  • ogmomma2012
    Options
    Awesome, thank you! Also glad to see I'm not the only one that uses the same handle for social sites. Hahaha :smiley:
  • lexidear
    lexidear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm on there too, @thefitnerd :)
  • ogmomma2012
    Options
    lexidear wrote: »
    I'm on there too, @thefitnerd :)
    Thank you! I'm sorry I haven't added you all yet, I keep forgetting because I get home late and just wanna crash! :p Will do it tonight!
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    Probably about 1/2 of what I post is keto-friendly.

Podtastic_Eats
  • ogmomma2012
    Options
    Probably about 1/2 of what I post is keto-friendly.

Podtastic_Eats
    Sounds good! I post mostly food, but I also draw and very rarely post family photos.

• monikker
    monikker Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm on there but post much less about food these days as I'm a music blogger & I have a very cute cat I post pictures of - but I just did one about peanut butter today. instagram.com/monikkeratx
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I was actually reported for posting my IG account on these forums, so if you want to check out my meals you can add me as a friend or find my IG acct on my profile. I share my IG diary on my status and log at least once a day on there :)

It's a weird choice by MFP because I have no other way of posting pictures on this website otherwise :/
  • ogmomma2012
    Options
    Sarahb29 wrote: »
    I was actually reported for posting my IG account on these forums, so if you want to check out my meals you can add me as a friend or find my IG acct on my profile. I share my IG diary on my status and log at least once a day on there :)

It's a weird choice by MFP because I have no other way of posting pictures on this website otherwise :/

Thank you, I'll track it down! Why would you get reported?
  • angelle_71
    angelle_71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've just added a few of you guys, I have an IG but I mostly post my little boy. I think I'm going to try to get another one just to be able to post my food :)
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I've followed most of you on IG. Feel free to friend request me here as well!
  • ogmomma2012
    Options
    Yaaay ^_^ It's so fun to see what you all post!
  • WhatLouAte
    WhatLouAte Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My acc is all food! :D
  • born2transform
    born2transform Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Add me on IG, I have a new low carb/keto site that is linked to my instagram too! Username is teamlowcarb