Favorite Fats?

Options
2»

Replies

• jesslintch
    jesslintch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    @FIT_Goat , here's some duck fat. https://epicbar.com/animal-oils-overview I haven't personally tried anything from this company, but I want to!!!!!! We are currently saving for a house to be purchased in the next month or two and are living off of eggs and hot dogs. I kid, but it's close. Once we've moved, I want it all!
  • emilybeaver
    emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of trouble getting in my protein and fats :neutral:
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Jan93L wrote: »
    Got some goat cheese today. Made lettuce wrap with it ,ham and Claussen dill pickles. Yumm! I like it better than cream cheese.

Goat cheese is everything. I made a spinach salad with goat cheese, toasted walnuts with a little cinnamon and added them to the salad. It was SO GOOD! I got the idea from a whole foods salad I bought and loved, lol.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of trouble getting in my protein and fats :neutral:

If your diary is complete, you need to eat more food in general. Get yourself a steak or some pork chops, stat!
    Butter, avocado (both the fruit and the oil), and the fatty gristle off a nice steak.

I do steak fat, but I really love the layer of fat on a pork tenderloin chop. Nom, nom, nom.

Aside from that? Butter and cream based anything (sour cream, cream cheese, cream itself, etc).
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    And don't forget olive oil! Drizzle it on broccoli and roast on 350 with some salt and garlic. Heaven!!
  • hakamruth
    hakamruth Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Jan93L wrote: »
    Got some goat cheese today. Made lettuce wrap with it ,ham and Claussen dill pickles. Yumm! I like it better than cream cheese.

Oooh. That's sounds good. Got to try this.
  • hakamruth
    hakamruth Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    I am on the search for duck or goose fat.
    You can always find it on Amazon. Found it but couldn't recommend which one. It is an item I have on my wish list, but yet to buy since I am trying to cut back on my Amazon spending, LOL.