Tracking WODs and Progress

Options
2»

Replies

• MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    We use the Whiteboard at our gym but I also purchased a journal from Journal Menu and I love it! www.journalmenu.com

It has a lot of great stuff, and it's customizable and not very expensive. Check them out!

thanks
  • MUALaurenClark
    MUALaurenClark Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    honestly a small notebook is the easiest way to go because sometimes it can take a long time to enter in the wod on apps and site...

so i use a small notebook that i bought at the dollar store, but i also use beyond the whiteboard when I think of it, but definitely to track lifting PRs because it analyzes your progress.
  • jordymils
    jordymils Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I use a small notebook where I write down every session I do, regardless of if it's a WOD or oly lifting session. I record what weight I used, how many sets/reps, etc.
    In the back of the notebook I have a separate section specifically for lifting where I record all of my weights for strength and olympic lifts. It makes it much easier to refer back to what weights I'm aiming for, etc.
    I'm sure there's lots of good apps out there but chances are none of them will be set out or record the specific info that you want.
    Old school notebooks all the way for me :)
  • gruviegirl
    Options
    If your box uses WODIFY you can track your WODs, oly lifts, meals, journal and check in for classes. It's a software that is purchased by your box. If they don't have it you can track using Kilter, it's a good app but it does crash a lot.
  • SWFrick
    SWFrick Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been using Workout Hero, I think it cost a couple of dollars but it's packed with lots of stuff...from timers to random WOD generators.
    http://www.workoutheroapp.com/Workout_Hero/Home.html
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    MyWOD, if your box has a WOD feed on their website you can put it in MyWOD and pull them right into the app. There are a ton of app options out there, but I like MyWOD for multiple platform support and Dropbox backup for syncing across devices.
  • jpresson3
    Options
    MyWod is great. Love how easy it is to add WOD's.