Hey guys n gals

Jet9RDO
Jet9RDO Posts: 12 Member
edited March 2016 in Social Groups
Been a while since I checked in here. Will be nice to start getting precise again on calories in/out.

Replies

• RedHeadedRiot
    RedHeadedRiot Posts: 9 Member
    Nice to see you on here Jet!
  • Jet9RDO
    Is that you red?
  • hotdog_love
    hotdog_love Posts: 7 Member
    Ditto! I used to love MFP because it kept me accountable (Picks up cookie....shiiiiiiit, I don't want to input this into my log and have my friends see it....Puts down cookie).
  • Jet9RDO
    I know what you mean. It does help to make you exercise so you can have some damn cookies!
  • heiffer_man
    heiffer_man Posts: 2 Member
    I can't really figure out how it works, but I also never put in an honest effort before. Hah
  • Jet9RDO
    Once you get your baseline foods populated that you eat a lot, it gets much easier. It's nice to scan food also with your phone and it goes in automatically. The fact that most restaurants are already populated in the program is sweet.
  • OspreySoaring
    OspreySoaring Posts: 9 Member
    What jet said. If itvs on a menu or has a barcode it's in there. Barring that you can build your chipotle bowl or subway sandwich on a website and manually input "recipe" and values for your database. For homecooked, i break down components - smothered chicken is chicken breast (amount) - provolone cheese amount) - black olives (amount) - sauteed onion. You get idea.
  • RedHeadedRiot
    RedHeadedRiot Posts: 9 Member
    Yes it's red! My b. I'm still trying to figure out how to use this :#