• jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you Marvelous Mallowbar :smiley:
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    angelious wrote: »
    Hi I asked to be signed up but name not yet on the list. If possible can I be in Team 9 with LastChanceRobin? Thanks
    angelious wrote: »
    Hi I asked to be signed up but name not yet on the list. If possible can I be in Team 9 with LastChanceRobin? Thanks
    I did have you on 5 but put you on team 9 with last chance robin .
    Saying that no more moves unless you are accidentally on two teams.
  • angelious
    angelious Posts: 57 Member
    Options

Thanks mallowbar sorry for the trouble
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    @mallowbar you're awesome! Thank you for doing all this! I'd be pulling my hair out.
  • cwolfgram
    cwolfgram Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    I feel like a dork, but I'm not sure how to do a friend request. It would be great to meet the other members of Team 6! :smile:

Click "Community" then "Find Members" and you can search by username.
  • friedafroglegs
    friedafroglegs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't see my name. I added my info to spreadsheet on Mon. under froglegs. I'd really like to be on a team pls.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    I will add you no problem . The spreadsheet is separate. Everyone on the spreadsheet us not doing the race. I'm putting you on team 7
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @mallowbar I just saw today that cindalu1212 was now on my list for team 2. However I saw that she was already posting on team 1's thread. Just let me know where she is. I don't want to miss anyone or leave anyone out.
  • Roxmom66
    Roxmom66 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have just deleted my name from list. I am on Team 4.

This is a great group and you are doing a great job, BUT I am using my husband's computer and the spreadsheet is connected to his email and I didn't want him getting any of my emails, if any, from this group. LOL.

Good luck everyone! And Thanks for taking the time to do this!
  • Melodieccurn
    edited March 2016
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    @mallowbar I just saw today that cindalu1212 was now on my list for team 2. However I saw that she was already posting on team 1's thread. Just let me know where she is. I don't want to miss anyone or leave anyone out.
    She is on team 2. So she's posting on the wrong thread. She was a late joiner. I'll message her.

• ahawkins494
    ahawkins494 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Team 6!!! Awesome!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Roxmom3 wrote: »
    I have just deleted my name from list. I am on Team 4.

This is a great group and you are doing a great job, BUT I am using my husband's computer and the spreadsheet is connected to his email and I didn't want him getting any of my emails, if any, from this group. LOL.

Good luck everyone! And Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Understood but if you change your mind and would like someone to post for you we can
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @mallowbar I had sent her a message and she just replied and said she spoke to you. She knows she's on team 2 with us now. Thank you! I'm going to post it on our thread so the rest of the team can meet her. Thanks again girl!! Your amazing getting this all sorted out!!
  • Bons92
    Bons92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ready and excieted to start. :) GO TEAM 5 B)
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    @mallowbar I had sent her a message and she just replied and said she spoke to you. She knows she's on team 2 with us now. Thank you! I'm going to post it on our thread so the rest of the team can meet her. Thanks again girl!! Your amazing getting this all sorted out!!

It's probally my fault . Oh well. I had a friend trying to help me at work the other night and think some things got messed up. No big deal. I was ready to pull out my hair yesterday but it's all good. Thanks it's nice having you to vent too, I appreciate it.
  • briwashington5
    briwashington5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Am I typing the listed teammate name wrong, zerlinna86? I can't find them. Sorry, new to this.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Am I typing the listed teammate name wrong, zerlinna86? I can't find them. Sorry, new to this.
    I think it's the wrong name. I found a zerlinna87.
  • briwashington5
    briwashington5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oh okay, thank you!!!
  • AnnmarieSimmons
    AnnmarieSimmons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I cant see my name in any of the teams can I be added to a team thanks :)
  • sbeckum91
    sbeckum91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Don't see my name, sbeckum91. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.