Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Goals/Baby Steps for March

JMarcella57
JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
My goals this week (Feb 28 - Mar 5):
1. Log daily
2. Sleep 7-8 hours each night
3. Avoid processed foods
4. Walk/run 5 miles or other outside activities that involve movement/exercise!
5. Hit a normal BMI this week or next at the latest

Quite honestly, I have not gotten off to a strong start this week. The logging has been week. The sleeping has been off a bit and some processed foods items have sneaked back in. I look longingly outside each day, but have not put on my shoes and moved from my home office desk. Today will be different. :)

Replies

• mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    You can do it Marcella, I am rooting for you :)
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Over the past 2 weeks I have gained about 4 pounds. I'm pretty much at even for 2016. This weekend, I looked at what had been working and what needed to be different now that it's getting warmer.

I have set some new personal goals. March 31st, I want to be at my normal BMI/154 pounds. By April 21st, when my husband and I will be spending a few days in Florida, I am aiming for 149. This will be done by logging, getting enough sleep, avoiding processed foods, staying active and living without alcohol except for the occasional glass of wine with the occasional dinner out.

I lost over 30 pounds in 2015 and here I am with summer knocking on the door. I want to get this done and be able to spend the last part of 2016 figuring out maintenance! B)