• mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    HI! I am so excited for this challenge!

How about "6 degrees of Awesome"
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    How about a spring name.... Team spring clean. Or spring into action?
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    mswanger09 wrote: »

I'm excited too! Is "Six Degrees of Awesome" in reference to "Six Degrees of Separation" where we are all related in some way?
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi team excited to be here and get losing (pounds that is)!
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    As far as group name what about "thinpossible" or The Meltaways or Lost Cause?
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Lose It To Win It! :) ??
  • sillymetwo
    sillymetwo Posts: 50 Member
    Options

I like "6 degrees of Awesome" too.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I have absolutely no creativity as far as picking a name, but I'm excited to get to know you all and get started. I'm hoping this challenge will help me to lose those 5lbs that keep creeping back on. I actually have about 10 to lose, but I figure 5 is a reasonable goal for this challenge. Running is my favorite exercise though I also enjoy lifting. I have a half marathon scheduled for Sunday, and a recovery week planned for next week. So I may be low on the exercise next week, but I'll try to make up for it later.
    -Kim
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,972 Member
    Options
    Hi, 6 degrees of Awesome works for me. -- Looking forward to the challenge.
  • mswanger09
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »

I'm excited too! Is "Six Degrees of Awesome" in reference to "Six Degrees of Separation" where we are all related in some way?

No. I was trying to come up with a team name that had the number 6 in it and that jumped into my head.
  • hawkins410
    Options

No. I was trying to come up with a team name that had the number 6 in it and that jumped into my head.

Oh, that's funny, because as soon as I saw it, the phrase sounded familiar so I Googled it and saw the theory of "Six Degrees of Separation", and since we are all related by the desire to get in shape and/or lose weight, I thought it was a cool name!! I think I have a tendency to over think things! :blush:
    ANYWAY, I like it! :smiley:
  • mswanger09
    Options

Oh, that's funny, because as soon as I saw it, the phrase sounded familiar so I Googled it and saw the theory of "Six Degrees of Separation", and since we are all related by the desire to get in shape and/or lose weight, I thought it was a cool name!! I think I have a tendency to over think things! :blush:

Though, "Six degrees of Separation" was the first thing that popped into my head. Just didn't think it would work for a team name. But we are all awesome since we signed up to do this challenge!
  • hawkins410
    Options

Though, "Six degrees of Separation" was the first thing that popped into my head. Just didn't think it would work for a team name. But we are all awesome since we signed up to do this challenge!

I like the way you think! We ARE awesome! "Six Degrees of Awesome" gets my vote!
  • renalilan815
    renalilan815 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Six Degrees of Awesome gets my vote too :)!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Hope we are all getting ready to rock this race
    There are still several members I have not heard from
    Please post here if still interested in the amazing race
    Questions:
    Are you able to get into the spreadsheets?
    6 degrees of awesome has 4 votes so far ...
    Did everyone friend each other so we can motivate each other to stay on track?
    I am excited to be part of this awesome group let do this
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Murdog3t , thanks for leading our team! This is my first MFP challenge, and I am excited to get going!
  • Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    6 degrees of awesome works for me!
  • mswanger09
    Options
    I have been working on sending friend requests to the team. Feel free to send me the request of I haven't gotten to you yet!

Let's rock this!!!!!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Ready to rock it! I've friended, or requested to be friends with, everyone on our team and I am on the spreadsheet! :smile: Excited to start! :smiley:
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Add your names to the spreadsheet
    Still waiting to hear from 2 team members I sent them friend requests with a message hopefully they will respond & follow the link team 6
    So far 6 votes for 6 degrees of awesome
    Keep ya posted TGIF