FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I vote yes for 6 degrees...
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Add your names to the spreadsheet
    Still waiting to hear from 2 team members I sent them friend requests with a message hopefully they will respond & follow the link team 6
    So far 6 votes for 6 degrees of awesome
    Keep ya posted TGIF

Is there a team spreadsheet? I like the 6 degrees of awesome.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    If u look under announcements you will see link to spreadsheet
  • leti126
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    If u look under announcements you will see link to spreadsheet

I found the spread sheet and see that there's teams 1,2,3 & 4 but don't see others yet.
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Ok I'll check it out thanks
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I can't post on the spread sheet Cromartie my phone :*
  • jamacianredhair
    Options
    On my phone, that was a weird auto correct
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to rock! I see a tab for team 6 but nothing in it. Do we start placing our code name in it?
  • murdog3t
    Options
    No she still needs to make our tab
  • murdog3t
    Options
    p7k59wsejqha.jpeg
    Time it introduces ourselves
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Hi my name is Tami. I live in California I am 50 years old. I work full time as a Supervising Registered Nurse and a Beachbody coach. I began my fitness journey 3 years ago but as soon as I started I tore my ACL and was laid up for almost a year, now I am better than new...running half marathons & lifting weight. I have 3 adult children & a 14 year old son. I use a Fitbit so if any of you have one and need friends murdog4t@yahoo.com I love doing challenges with Fitbit....... I am very much looking forward to getting to know you. If you find yourself having a difficult time, need encouragement, or just wanna talk....log on and post I'll do my best to be there you.... This is my 3rd MFP challenge.....this group + Beachbody has changed my life.... Remember we are here to help & encourage each other have a great night TGIF.....
  • tooru
    tooru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Heyy, I'm Leyla, I live in Reading/Oxford UK and I'm 23. I work in retail and I want to hit my target weight before my birthday in May so this challenge seemed great as the dates aligned!!
  • Andtian2_4
    Andtian2_4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, sorry have not checked in since my sis and her daughter have arrived. I'm Andrea and I'm 30 and live in the Netherlands. I'm a stay at home mom to my 2yrold. I'm experiencing some problems with my ankle, but hope I it will be over soon, but I still try and get my 10,000 steps in each day :smiley:
  • jamacianredhair
    Options
    Hi I'm Samantha I'm 36 and live in Charleston SC with my fiance and 3 teens. I'm looking to lose another 20 lbs to get to my goal.
  • leti126
    Options
    Hi I'm Leti. I'm 23 and a graduate student working to be a teacher. I've struggled with my weight my whole life. I lose some and gain some and I'm hoping this challenge will help me get into good habits. I think I've friended almost everyone however there were some people that didn't show up when I searched, so if we're not friends please friend me!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Howdy all! I'm Clarice and I am a teacher at a Juvenile Court School in Southern California. My job is year round, so I can take time off when I want, and the weather here is usually pretty good, so I have no excuse for not exercising! I'm probably the oldest on the team (57), and I started dieting when I was 12, so I've had LOTS of experience with those (insert your own word here) scales!! I'm only 4'10", so at 135 I'm barely out of the obese range. I set my goal waaaay low (99), and I know I won't hit it by May, but I'm going to keep on rolling until I get there! Don't let my age fool you; I'm very competitive and plan to give this my all! A year ago I was doing Zumba about four times/week and loved it so much I got my teaching licence (with Gina Grant, for you Zumba lovers out there). But then I got sick, stopped going, and ended up gaining 30 pounds in 6 months. A goal of mine is to get back to dancing and not let this extra weight slow me down. I usually hike with my golden retriever, Tara, along with my partner in crime, my husband of 16 years. A major goal of mine is to fit back in my wedding dress.
    With all that being said, I best go hit a trail! It looks like we have an awesome team, so let's kick some booty, and bring home the "trophy" Team 6! :smiley:
  • bsehorn
    bsehorn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm Brenda from the Kansas City, MO area. I am ready to get this started and reach my goals! I'm hoping this challenge and all of you will keep me motivated so that I can be successful and have the body I'm more comfortable in for the summer...Game On!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am Melissa, 36, married from Reading, PA. I have been on a weight roller coaster over the last few years. My recent lowest was in November of 2014 when I was 205. Life got in the way and I started making excuses and gained 44 pounds. Since the start of the year I am down 17 pounds and I am looking to lose 15 through he course of this challenge. Ultimate goal is 150-ish. Going to be using Jillian Michael's Body Revolution during the course of this challenge.

@hawkins410, I am a Zumba fan and that is so awesome! In fact I use the Zumba Wii games a lot!

If I haven't sent you a friend request, please send me one. One of the challenges is that we are all friends on here.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Our team spreadsheet is now available.
  • murdog3t
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Day 5 squat challenge done
    Thxs yes team spread sheet is up make sure you put you names on there
    Still haven't heard from valtheran0